DVDVR Message Board

MAY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Watching all these gifs load is actually really awesome to watch, because you get to see everything frame by frame. I've seen that shot of Orton RKOing RVD about a million times, but it's totally trippy to realize that Van Dam doesn't take his foot off the ground til the last second and that he actually lands on his own head instead of taking a 'normal' spike bump. Also it's kinda funny to realize that Orton probably had no idea that was coming, because at the end, he doesn't even have a hand on RVD's head

Erik Rowan looks like he is upset that Harper flipped the table.  

Well how was Luke to know Hornswoggle was down there!

yqWm5fJ.gif

Enos and Bloom (But especially Enos) had some pretty fun WCWSN squash matches.  Around this point, I was trying to make a WWF/WCW Top 30 wrestlers weekly poll based off of Wins and Losses and Enos ended up really high on my list at one point because he was squashing dudes every week and was busting out some cool power moves, then they put him on Nitro and jobbed him out to Disco or someone and I had to drop him like 15-20 spots.

1g3vhu.gif

What the Young Bucks do with their free time in Japan; they superkick fans in bars of course.

Shit, if that was Davey Richards he'd take those kicks then give both Bucks a Tombstone/Jig N' Tonic combo piledriver 10 seconds later.