DVDVR Message Board

MAY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Normally, I would agree that I am a crotchety broad and all. But marking out over the Canadian Destroyer is so.. 2004. That four way superkick spot, while much much more stupider, seems more inventive at this point.

• Like 1

You guys watch indy wrestling and some how that impresses you?

I'm not impressed.  In my day, we didn't have cars.  I had to walk five miles up a hill to see an indy show.  5 miles uphill BOTH WAYS - just to see a piledriver.  We didn' have any of those fancy flipping piledrivers.  Nosirreee.....

Pfftttf.  Kids today.

• Like 1

Danshoku Dieno is a shrewd businessman.

Is there a Canadian Dieno-stroyer out there?

Yes, actually, it's called the Danshoku Destroyer. The amount of ass or crotch-related(his or theirs) offense Dieno has done over the years is astonishing.

mj8dpy.gif

It's International Elbow Drop Day.

ibfmpZzeCUBNtP.gif

It'll never happen, but a WWE Randy Savage DVD set with a clip transitioning through Randy's elbow drop through the years, starting with this and cross fading through the different eras, ending with him landing as late WCW Macho Man would be amazing.

• Like 1

ibfmpZzeCUBNtP.gif

Randy's elbow is so powerful....even the guy who didn't get hit with it sells!!!!!

Seismic shock.  Late 90's gassed-up Savage's elbow was so powerful, fans in the second row sold for the shock wave.

Someone needs to gif the diving elbows Savage killed people with when he returned to WCW with Gorgeous George in tow.  He was bloated and top heavy then and it looked like he was just killing people with the move (mostly cause he nearly was killing them.  *cough* Charles Robinson *cough cough*).  My least favorite Macho Man phase, but the move looked genuinely hurty.

Edit: Also crazy Flair elbow dropping his clothes will never get old.  The WWE Network would be over 1 million subscribers if they had a prime time programming block of nothing but Flair wrestling invisible people in his boxers.