DVDVR Message Board

MAY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

IF Paige was going for a fisherman's DDT, then that's a fucking devastating finisher.  If not, then Alicia Fox(?) sucks and just got her neck shattered.

Also..

HrSYoXo.gif

<3 <3 <3

• Like 3

IF Paige was going for a fisherman's DDT, then that's a fucking devastating finisher.  If not, then Alicia Fox(?) sucks and just got her neck shattered.

Also..

HrSYoXo.gif

<3 <3 <3

That and the way he fucking Bullhammer-fucked RVD's face were the only good things about that match. Go away RVD.

tumblr_myas6jnULm1saykaxo1_400.gif

• Like 1

To be fair - I think that is more a problem with a shorter person trying to do that move on a taller person. I mean you can see after Paige gets her up - there is a whole lotta body left with nowhere to go.

And Fox does the angry tilt-a-whirl backbreaker so she clearly doesn't suck

I can't find a good animated gif of Simon Dean doing his finisher to compare with Paige's. 

I am assuming you mean the Simonizer vs. Paige Turner

This is the best we will probably get

i actually like Dean's version better, what with the arm twist and the extra neckbreaker zing it has. Paige's seems like she just holds on and hopes for the best. 

The Turn-to-Paige-One-Eighty-Seven is a much better finisher for her.

f.gif

ibcb9KlONhIEvv.gif

tumblr_inline_n3bzwu6xiu1sb9v9p.gif

That AJ/Punk gif is so telling about their relationship.  She seen that shit coming from a mile away, and he couldn't even deny it.  That is a woman who has been in this position before, and a man who has zero self control. 

Paige's fisherman ddt looks brutal - almost as deadly as a glancing blow from Robert Roode's boot (which, based on the reaction, I'm assuming is either loaded with bullets or xtra strength pepper spray).

f.gif

ibcb9KlONhIEvv.gif

That AJ/Punk gif is so telling about their relationship.  She seen that shit coming from a mile away, and he couldn't even deny it.  That is a woman who has been in this position before, and a man who has zero self control. 

Uhm, I can't tell if you're joking or not, but the context of that is that Punk smacked Fandango on the butt before his roll (they're bowling), and then he rolled a strike. So then he was going to do the same to AJ. No word on whether Kofi Kingston got in on the butt-slapping action.

f.gif

ibcb9KlONhIEvv.gif

Uhm, I can't tell if you're joking or not, but the context of that is that Punk smacked Fandango on the butt before his roll (they're bowling), and then he rolled a strike. So then he was going to do the same to AJ. No word on whether Kofi Kingston got in on the butt-slapping action.

I didn't know the context, but I may or may not have been in a similar position that lead me being yelled at on the ride home about how to behave in public.