DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

Not shown, Danny Hodge tapping out Inoki with the handshake.

No shit, I've met Danny Hodge several times at live events and was worried as fuck the first time he offered a handshake.  If I just gave him a normal one, I feared he'd think I was a pussy, but if I tried to overcompensate, I feared he'd think I was testing him and I'd get a stump back.

• Like 1

WWE related memes are one of my guilty pleasures, and I don't usually post them, but this legit made me LOL. Even though the actual "storyline" of the web miniseries was... just bizarre and uncomfortable sometimes.

fgluuy.jpg

Not shown, Danny Hodge tapping out Inoki with the handshake.

No shit, I've met Danny Hodge several times at live events and was worried as fuck the first time he offered a handshake.  If I just gave him a normal one, I feared he'd think I was a pussy, but if I tried to overcompensate, I feared he'd think I was testing him and I'd get a stump back.

I shook his hand at the NWA fanfest in Charlotte in 2007.  Or rather, Danny Hodge grabbed my hand, and with the slightest minimum of effort, made my right hand curl inward on itself, as if becoming a black hole.

So yeah, he's still got it.  

clap clap clapclapclap

• Like 1

tumblr_n6bvv9YK6q1s5g0jgo2_500.png

Just what wrestling needs ... cosplaying.

I wonder what the odds are on how many pharmaceuticals were split between Regal and Shawn that day. 

I think that is Dean "Deano Machino" Malenko.  

I actually thought that's Jon Hamn for a second.

So when Devitt comes to WWE, do you think he'll keep this body painting gimmick? If so, can they get away with these Spiderman/Venom paint jobs, or would there be copyright issues? Rey has famously come out in various comic inspired costumes at the big shows, but would this be a bit too much? I think debuting a new guy and he comes out with this type of body painting, and then him kicking all sorts of ass, would see him get instantly over with the RAW crowd, if they can get away with it.

Bo4izS_IMAEF8b0.jpg

Great photo.

I don't know that I've ever been so happy for someone I've never met as Dustin Rhodes getting this last run. He looks fantastic, and probably has a bright future backstage...

DEAN UNLEASHES HIS POWERS!!!!

imageedit_1_8659322589.gif

NOW THE MASTER IS IN CONTROL OF YOUR TITTIES, ORTON!!!

Notice the female hiding in the bottom right corner.  One may think she was hiding in fear from the Titty Master, but that is untrue. She is actually helping the Titty Master by hiding her titties.  Everyone knows a Titty Master is drwn to such titties, and in this case our Titty Master had much more serious issues to deal with.  What a selfless young lady.