DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

I wonder if Brody would have sold for Bryan. Probably not. 

Ambrose/Cactus would have been one for the ages, but yeah, New Jack/Cena would have got my money, cause Cena could have carried him, both guys would have bled buckets, and the promos beforehand would be epic.

Dudleys vs. the Shield doesn't excite me much.  

Dudleys vs. Harper/Rowan in a tables match would probably be insane.

Cena vs. New Jack would have amazing build - until the go home show, when Jack tries to legit stab Cena and Vince has to fire him.

Cena would be smart enough to sell for New Jack until the comeback, so Cena wouldn't get the shit kicked out him like Gypsy Joe.

Although Cena getting Mass Transited in terms of color in front of an ECW crowd would be nutty.

Not sure if Raven vs Bray Wyatt would be a great match in the ring  but the build up would be incredible

It would be lots of drop toe holds into steel chairs and run in's. It's a shame Sister Abigail isn't an actual person (at the moment). Beulah or Chastity come in to break up the pin and then Abigail comes in and it's the most blasphemous cat fight in ECW history. But yeah I could watch nothing but whole shows of just Raven and Bray doing promo's.

Bryan vs. Brody seems like it would be a massacre with it being a chain match. Make it 2/3 falls like Brody/Flair in St. Louis and then it might be more evenly matched.