DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

I can't believe they were booking that Orton/Bryan feud to get Orton over. Every show he was made to look like a sub Honky Tonk Man fluke champion.

But Orton is the real star.  6'4".  Tats.  Wears trunks.  Buzz cut.  Eats meat.  Shits in bags.  

Loves pot.

• Like 3

I was at my local South Tampa Target yesterday and had my second Batista sighting in that area.

I've seen a few WWE guys in the area but I always leave them alone.

However... I'd like to give a Batista fashion update (no photos, sorry).

Pink/Salmon shirt

Grey Nike Running Pants that look like Yoga Pants. TIGHT. Essentialy tights.

My wife said he was "rocking them."

Boooooooo-tista.

• Like 3

I still don't get why I have to wear a butler uniform for that.

Because Rippa called dibs on the maid's outfit.

Phrases I want banned on internet wrestling message boards

Any variation of "working the marks".

Wrestling fans have become that annoying relative or friend who says "You know this shits all fake, right" when we were kids watching it on Saturday Morning. Except now it's just used by nerds to feel superior to other nerds.

MARKS.

Hey, I used that shit ironically.

Admittedly, "I said that ironically" is also something that should probably die a deserved death.

I was at my local South Tampa Target yesterday and had my second Batista sighting in that area.

I've seen a few WWE guys in the area but I always leave them alone.

However... I'd like to give a Batista fashion update (no photos, sorry).

Pink/Salmon shirt

Grey Nike Running Pants that look like Yoga Pants. TIGHT. Essentialy tights.

My wife said he was "rocking them."

Boooooooo-tista.

For the love of god man...get your wife away from Batista.

• Like 5

I can't believe they were booking that Orton/Bryan feud to get Orton over. Every show he was made to look like a sub Honky Tonk Man fluke champion.

But Orton is the real star.  6'4".  Tats.  Wears trunks.  Buzz cut.  Eats meat.  Shits in bags.  

Loves pot.

Has a sweet tour bus.  This is starting to swing towards Orton.

But Orton is the real star. 6'4". Tats. Wears trunks. Buzz cut. Eats meat. Shits in bags.

Loves pot.

Has a sweet tour bus. This is starting to swing towards Orton.

Polygamist.

Wait.... wha?  Did someone (Meltzer?) say they were seriously trying to get Orton over?  Really?

A knockoff of Fashion Police with Batista on the WWE Network needs to happen.

Needs to be like RNN, the Randy News Network or whatever he did when he was coming back from his injury in I think 2003? 2004? Batista rates the other superstars and celebrities fashion choices. Just a quick minute each RAW while he is off promoting Guardians. "Mygul, I don't think he liked your suit this week!"

Wait.... wha?  Did someone (Meltzer?) say they were seriously trying to get Orton over?  Really?

No, that's what Bryan said on Jericho's show.

I hope Bayley NEVER gets rid of Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube man in her entrance.

I can't wait until she makes her debut on the main roster and Michael Cole tries to imitate the moves of the Inflatable Arm Man.

post-19572-Sweet-Dee-inflatable-tube-man

• Like 6

I swear she's super marketable and could break open the market like all of those idols did over in Japan once upon a time, but she'll be dead in the water within three weeks. 

Maybe they'll pair her with Santino for her first program.  That should help get her over[/working a program with Santino is a dead end]

So apparently on the new season of Amazing Race (or next season who knows anymore), one of the competitors will be Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA.  

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story.   ;)

I got to go to the Smackdown tapings tuesday night. It was fun, because Atlanta is a kid-heavy market for wrestling, and as much as I "smark out" over the guys I like, wrestling is best consumed when people are cheering for who they're supposed to be cheering for. Also, my wife found my "Daniel Bryan Submission Wrestling" t-shirt behind the dryer, so it was a good day all around. 

So apparently on the new season of Amazing Race (or next season who knows anymore), one of the competitors will be Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA.

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story. ;)

Won't matter either way because TNA won't acknowledge it. They're kind of oblivious when it comes to stuff like that.