DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

It's like a full body dry heave set to music.

I can't wait for Bayley to make her debut so the announcers can buy her and her gimmick like they do everyone else.

"Seinfeld" reference = automatic like

• Like 1

I can't wait for Bayley to make her debut so the announcers can buy her and her gimmick like they do everyone else.

Who got the final death blow? Because I thought that Hawaiian guy, he had it coming to him.

• Like 2

Who got the final death blow? Because I thought that Hawaiian guy, he had it coming to him.

Actually, I missed the Death Blow because some guy was trying to bootleg it.

• Like 1

So apparently on the new season of Amazing Race (or next season who knows anymore), one of the competitors will be Robbie E and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA.

of course by the time the season begin, whether they are in TNA or the actual company TNA exist is another story. ;)

Won't matter either way because TNA won't acknowledge it. They're kind of oblivious when it comes to stuff like that.

Not sure about that.  The main reason Eric Young is a champion is because that hunting/fishing/whatever show he has now. 

I'll tell y'all what I love about Bayley.  Her reaction to everything just feels super genuine.  Like with the Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man.  She saw it and was like "oh shit I LOVE THIS"!  She's had great reactions to meeting Dusty and stuff like that.  Love the gimmick and love Bayley.  With that said, she'd sink like a stone on the main roster.  As much as I love NXT, I'm really starting to notice that everyone that truly gets something over there, is because it's a small crowd act.  Which I'm fine with, because I enjoy the show, but I'd like to see some of these kids make it bigger.

• Like 1