DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Rumor going around once CM Punk contract is up on June 1st he will be making his long awaited return to Ring Of Honor sometime in June

Can't hate on RoH for starting a rumor to sell some tickets in June.

• Like 1

Oh, for the love of Christ.  The following was just posted on Facebook:

Rumor going around once CM Punk contract is up on June 1st he will be making his long awaited return to Ring Of Honor sometime in June

I thought Punk was under contract until July.

"Rumor posted on Facebook" = slightly less reliable than "Rumblings."

Punk's been tweeting again. Clearly he's making a return at Payback.

Punk's been tweeting on again/off again for a few weeks now, 100% purely about hockey.

Right. Hockey. Like, the Blackhawks. Who play in Chicago. Where Payback is. OBVIOUS!

• Like 2

Punk's been tweeting on again/off again for a few weeks now, 100% purely about hockey.

Punk is coming back as The Goon!

Goon.jpg?resize=591%2C368

• Like 3

Punk is coming back as The Goon!

Goon.jpg?resize=591%2C368

You have to admire The Goon for going out of his way to have wedged shoe bottoms so it was like was walking on skates.

I just found a guy selling a Monopoly board game signed by Macho Man and Gorgeous George.....

Macho Man looks up and Jason's holding the Frisbee in front of Randy's face and says "Will you sign my Frisbee too?" Macho Man then gets up out of his seat and says to us in character "YOU GUYS ARE A LITTLE WAY OUT!!!.....BUT THE MACHO MAN LIKES MONOPOLY!!!!.... OH YEAH!!!!....IM NOT SIGNING FRISBEE'S THOUGH BROTHER!!!!.....GEORGE IS GONNA HAVE TO SIGN THAT!!! Which she did along with the Monopoly board and with that we were on our way.

This is just the greatest thing.