DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Narcissist Luger was fucking cool beans. I never got around to re-evaluating his Lex ExpressRun, except for the first Yoko match, which was fine. the character just doesn't play as well.

I'm actually about to go back and look over some of those Slaughter matches. I got hung up on those old PPVs on the Network.

I've been re-watching Raw from the beginning on the Network and just caught a pretty fired-up Lex Express promo against Ludwig Borga last night. Makes me wonder what might have been if the business in general was a little hotter around that time. Obviously, we have the benefit of hindsight, but I've been fixated all night last night and all day today on what things would be like if Luger were as hot as Hogan was in the 80s

Is that the speech where he tells Ludvig to "Love it or Leave It?"

I mean he plays the part pretty well, and I think Luger is a pretty decent promo - I just hate that type of character AND I really liked what he was doing before.

Man I really should get back on the New Generation Era project. It's taken me like 4 years and I'm still not through 1993.

• Like 4

So how long before the endless singing turns this entire board against Bray Wyatt?

Who was it that suggested that Bray incorporate the various different verses of the song into the angle? This is all on you.

• Like 1