DVDVR Message Board

MAY WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Wow.  I can't believe HHH put that kid over.  I was expecting him to kick out.  That was really a touching thing they did.  I loved that Stone Crusher didn't want to hit HHH when he told him too.  It looked like Connor was truly happy at WrestleMania, and he deserved to be.  It also seems that the time they spent together means the world to his father.  

That cross body dealy that Bray hit on Reigns right before sister Abigail looks really great. Both of those guys also throw a nice punch. These Shield guys have incredible cardio. Rollins and Reigns both had exhausting looking sequences last night. I wonder who if anyone Rollins would credit for his improvement.

Batista's spinebuster to the steps on Ambrose looked like he was gently lying him onto a bed.

So, I think I kinda like Cesaro's new theme. It's not as good as the Real American's theme which was one of the best WWE has put out in recent years, but the siren is distinct and not too annoying like RTC or Steiner and the whole thing kind of has this tornado vibe that fits with the giant swing.

Rusev's theme is pretty great too. It's sounds like something from a boss level on an N64 game.

I hate this Goldust / Cody thing.  Can we get Goldust doubting himself leading to feeling empowered by growing a beard and joining the Wyatt Family?  And getting title shots against Daniel Bryan?  Can a boy dream?

• Like 2