DVDVR Message Board

Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

1622683_591592154250943_1709682694_n.jpg

Someone showed this to me at work today.  I was able to figure it out in two guesses.  The general consensus is that this is taken in Venezuela and the bird is a great potoo.  It looks amazingly like a Sleestak from Land of the Lost.

• Like 1

This one probably qualifies more for the "interesting" category.

For your next awesome party that requires sushi (or spam), who ya gonna call?  OF COURSE, the 7-Eleven in Waikiki is at the top of your list:

711%20-%20Party%20Platters.jpg

Were you on the smaller islands? When I lived on Maui, stuff was everywhere, even McDonald's.  Granted, this was like 10 years ago and the major towns on Oahu are closer to mainland cities than the smaller islands, I can believe it.  

Were you on the smaller islands? When I lived on Maui, stuff was everywhere, even McDonald's.  Granted, this was like 10 years ago and the major towns on Oahu are closer to mainland cities than the smaller islands, I can believe it.  

10 years ago? They probably have better spam filters these days.

• Like 3

I don't really find anything creepy about the image, just unusual, but yes the cross seems to be implanted beneath the skin there.

That's a rather unique couple.

d195b4eade045138892d7d4d1e9d6fb9-the-mos

Creepiest thing about this picture is that it appears as if the cross is embedded under her skin.

The embedded cross is the creepiest thing about this pic???   :blink:

• Like 1