DVDVR Message Board

Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

Bloom looks like Charlie Sheen's slightly less cracked out brother who somehow was given babysitting duties. Selena looks all of 11 in that pic.

That pic looks like a movie poster for some Lifetime teen-seduced-by-old-dude movie.

BuHeyNZCUAE4QBW.png

This is Jonathan the turtle. He is apparently 182 years old today. The picture on the left is him in 1900, the picture on the right is him now.

“When one hundred and eighty two years old you reach, look as good you will not."

Assuming it's legit I guess it might also be some kind of obscure record for longest distance in time between two photographs of a living animal. Guinness loves that kind of shit.

• Like 2

Honestly, at first I thought it was Jason Bateman.

Jason Bateman is Orlando Bloom, Charlie Day is Justin Bieber in Horrible Boyfriends.

He looks more like a crazed, hungry Okie in a depression-era Dorothea Lange photo:

dorothea_lange_depression_era_photograph

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

John Waters' Christmas card in 1995 featured a picture of Steve Buscemi dressed as John Waters because the world is an amazing place.

BvhPU8XCcAA1g8K.jpg

That would be a great choice for the bio pic.  Even better than Paul Giamatti as Paul Heyman.

BuHeyNZCUAE4QBW.png

This is Jonathan the turtle. He is apparently 182 years old today. The picture on the left is him in 1900, the picture on the right is him now.

“When one hundred and eighty two years old you reach, look as good you will not."

Assuming it's legit I guess it might also be some kind of obscure record for longest distance in time between two photographs of a living animal. Guinness loves that kind of shit.

Looking through this thread for the first time in a long while, and I instantly love Jonathan the Turtle and want him to live forever.  Seriously, look at that dude.  He's chill as chill can be.

ZNFXFNx.gif

It not only made Starry Night come to life.......but the funnel cloud came to life.  As did the um...."mascot" picture. 

• Like 1