DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers (5/2/2014)

Go2Sleep

Didn't see these posted yet, so take it from someone who was there. This is from memory, so I may miss something, but this looks right. Hopefully I can keep a low douchiness score.

Show opens with a contract signing between Hornswoggle and El Torito. Breaks down as you'd expect and ends with Torito diving on all of 3MB on the floor.

RVD d. Jack Swagger with the 5-star frog splash. Heyman was on commentary with Cesaro watching at ring side. Swagger cheap shotted Cesaro during the match, and Cesaro attacked RVD afterwards with the Neutralizer.

Rusev d. R-Truth by DQ. The first take looked exactly like the Raw match, but they did a re-shoot that will probably air with Xavier doing a big dive and Rusev taking a straight back bump off the apron from and R-Truth dropkick.

Daniel Bryan cuts a promo about the importance of family and vows to hurt Kane for touching Brie. Kane has a video promo where he says he will take Bryan to hell.

The Wyatt Family d. Sheamus and The Usos. Bray pinned one of the Usos after Sister Abigail.

Big E d. Titus O'Neill by DQ. I think there was an unplanned bump over the announce table here because Cole looked pissed after E got thrown into him and they stopped doing commentary afterwards. Titus got DQ'ed for not breaking on the ropes, and both guys continued to brawl afterwards, including Titus slipping and hitting his head on the corner of the announce table. Big E gets the upper hand and stands over Titus in the ring.

Dean Ambrose retained his US title by pinning Curtis Axel. Most of the match was Rybaxel working together against Ambrose and Del Rio. Ambrose spent most of the match taking a beating or on the floor. He snuck in an Oklahoma roll to pin Axel who was crawling to cover a prone Del Rio. Rollins and Reigns came out to keep Ambrose from getting attacked after the match. Axel took the triple power bomb.

The dark match was the Shield and Wyatts (Bray had quite the busy night). Fun stuff as usual with Reigns spearing Harper for the pin. Also, Rollins faked a bump over the announce table towards Cole, which I think was a rib from earlier during E/Titus.

Also, totally forgot there was Ziggler/Sandow match somewhere during the middle of the show if you're interested in that kind of thing. Sandow was still dressed as Magneto, and obviously lost. Don't know how I let something that memorable slip my mind.

Yeah, he had 3 matches including Main Event. 

Shit, I forgot about the main event match. My bad. Yeah, that's a lot of work for Bray. I think that shows they're investing a lot in him, though. I really wish they showed these dark matches on the Network or something.

I'm sort of bummed that "The Shield shows up and destroys them." wasn't a reoccurring thing in this weeks spoilers.

Are they splitting Rybaxel?! NO!

Which could mean that we are on tap for the eventual team of AxelRose.

• Like 2

Glad to see Ambrose has got the paperwork problems that go along with defending the United State title worked out.

Tittymaster has been using Legal Zoom to help with the paper work.  

Do you have any idea how much the various state wrestling commission expansion packs cost on Legal Zoom?  You need to buy them all separately and some of them are divided by belt.

It's a nightmare.

• Like 3

Glad to see Ambrose has got the paperwork problems that go along with defending the United State title worked out.

Tittymaster has been using Legal Zoom to help with the paper work.

Gotta support Stone Cold's sponsors

• Like 1