DVDVR Message Board

The Idiocy of Donald Sterling

Josh Mann

Sterling's filed yet another lawsuit asserting that Shelly can't sell the team because he transferred ownership from the Sterling Trust to a holding corporation of which he is the sole owner.  However the transfer came after he had been declared mentally unfit, so unless he can convince a judge to dismiss the doctor's report, he's pretty much shit out of luck.

I hope he never dies and has to suffer for-fucking-ever.

He can go hang out with Pat Bowden, slowly going insane from stories about the Broncos winning 9 straight Super Bowls.

Too soon?

I hope he never dies and has to suffer for-fucking-ever.

He can go hang out with Pat Bowden, slowly going insane from stories about the Broncos winning 9 straight Super Bowls.

Too soon?

I laughed.

Wait, this might be the week that kinda TNA and ends Sterling's ownership? This needs to become a national holiday week.

Maybe Sterling can buy TNA? You know the saying: two horrible tastes that will undoubtedly taste worse together.

Seeing Dixie and V. Stiviano copying the Bella/Stephanie angle would be amazing.

• 1 year later...

O hai

Donald Sterling has filed for divorce from Shelley, his wife of 60(!) years.   

Depending on how ugly it gets, the discovery phase (and the leaks that will follow) will be awesome to see what reptiles the Sterlings and the NBA are. 

• 1 month later...