DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

The last year is a team option as well.  GREAT deal for the Hornets.  They had to overpay to get Big Al there, but this Lance deal looks like one of the better bargains of the off season.  The East is going to be all sorts of fun this year.  

Playoff teams:

Bulls

Cavs

Pacers

Wizards

Horncats

Heat

Raptors

?

Both the Heat and Pacers got considerably worse.  I'm not sure how this Pacer team finds points now without Lance creating.  Can Paul George carry a team?  Haven't seen it yet.

I'm very glad to see Lance signed with the Hornets as I said earlier when I compared him and Gordon Hayward.  If I had a texas hold'em hand of crazy shooting guards I might go all in with Lance and PJ though.  This season should be fun.

Man, I may have to change my Hornets outside looking in pick... not because I think the Hornets will be so great but they seem to be trying to get actively better. Big loss for the Pacers. 

If they can keep Lance from acting a fool, and with Boozer at the 4, this is a solid 3-5 seed team, easily.  They are going to be a League Pass darling.  I'm ready for the season now!  I'm definitely getting to Charlotte when the Mavs come to town.

That team needs scoring. Stephenson was too passive offensively. It is too bad since he shot a pretty decent percentage for the position. Needed to be more aggressive and the team desperately needed that from him. Tools are there though. At least now he won't have to worry about the delicate egos.

I have enjoyed watching everyone but Evan Turner get signed. Good to see the rest of the league also noticed just how wretched he is on defense. Boston is said to have shown some interest in the last couple days. That will work.

Getting Rodney Stuckey instead of Lance Stephenson is like when you ask for a GI Joe for Christmas and your parents buy you an off brand one at the dollar store, then try and guilt trip you about money when you get pissed. 

• Like 1