DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

It's so weird that Cleveland took Miami's entire bench when it was almost unanimously agreed that the bench was an abortion.

Just because Lebron came back home doesn't mean the organization isn't still run by jabrones.

It's so weird that Cleveland took Miami's entire bench when it was almost unanimously agreed that the bench was an abortion.

Mike Miller wasn't on the Heat's bench last year, and James Jones might as well not have been on it considering how little Spo played him.

Ray Allen would be the only one who would truly fit the bill if he signs with the Cavs, and he was one of the few bright spots for the Heat in the FINALS.

If the Cavs start throwing out offers at Greg Oden and a broken down, retired Battier then I think this point has legs.

Gee its "too bad" Simmons is still suspended so he can't remind of how stupid the Harden trade is for the hundredth time. . . 

It's like he knew right when to get injured because I believe that Simmons' suspension ends this week.

• Like 1

I ask why Kora isn't on ESPN's half-time show? She's obviously more clued in than the majority of the jabrones they trot out there. I laughed when she popped up again ripping on Boozer for a second time, hahaha. It's funny because it's true.

Edit: bwahahahhahahaha

"How do you think the New Orleans Pelicans will be in the NBA this year?"

"No clue. I like sports but don't follow college sports."

"Why do you care about the Jazz? They don't even have anyone."

Went to the Magic vs. Flamengo pre-season game yesterday.

Had a good time. The game was at the Amway Center and as expected it wasn't packed, but had a ton of Brazilian fans going nuts for Flamengo.

Two points:

1. What is an NBA player, let alone a future hall of famer, doing carrying his own luggage?

2. I'd almost feel bad for Kobe, but, you know, fuck him. 

I thought it was grocery bags. Luggage is even worse , I guess. . .