DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

The Cavs starting five would be Kyrie, Wiggins, Lebron, Bennett if he isn't terrible during summer league, and Varajao. Waiters and Thompson off the bench, and some minutes for Dellevodova who is surprisingly not terrible.

So, lets say LEbron goes to Cleveland (just to drive Dolfan up the wall). Who do they field as their starting five? 

Guessing Kyrie/Wiggins(if they keep him)/LBJ/Thompson/Anderson with Waiters being the first off the bench.

This Brian Windhorst is one handsome lump of shit. Gotta be one of the worst talking heads ever.

LOL! He doesn't bring the cool factor John Clayton brings to the ESPN ugly club. :) 

They can't all be Lindsay Czarniak on ESPN.

• Like 1

At this point I really want all of this to be some elaborate troll on the part of the Heat.  All this hype, all these contingencies, every team stopping time for the off chance they can profit from this somehow; it needs to end with Lebron and Bosh saying "FOOLED YOU!" and going back to the Heat because Riley was able to make some sweetheart deals while everyone was focused on the dog and pony show.

I know it's pretty much not going to happen, but it would be AMAZING. 

If LeBron goes back to Cle and Gilbert DOESN'T do a public apology, I seriously don't know what to think. It almost excuses behavior like this. I mean, I think the way he left Cle was bad, but that letter was way worse.

With all of this insanity, I am shocked that the 4 letter network hasn't asked Johnny Manziel what he thinks of the situation.  You know when he isn't rolling up dollar bills like he is sniffing cocaine or using bricks like a phone  <_<

Adding to the craziness, there's a web developer who found unpublished pages on the LeBron webpage server and said they have a color template of Cleveland.

Good God this is absurd.

Chris Littmann

So, we sat here and tried to find this code hidden in LeBron's site with a dev here, couldn't find it. Anyone else actually seen it?

• Like 1

Still funny to see teams signing all the Lakers bench guys so quickly this summer. Steve Blake joins Chris Kaman w/ Portland...

@WojYahooNBA: Portland has reached an agreement with guard Steve Blake, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Also, Mavs will submit offer sheet for Parsons later tonight.

LeBron cancelled his flight back to Akron and will be flying directly from Las Vegas to Brazil to watch the WC finals. 

Also, the pick the Cavs get back in the Jack-Zeller trade is a 2nd rounder from BOS but... it's top-55 protected.