DVDVR Message Board

Properly shed a tear during that Warrior documentary. Such a well put together piece and great as a general documentary far beyond just a great wrestling one. Told a great story of an incredibly up and down career. When Triple H talked of having to figure out how to go tell Vince that was when the tears started but the Little Engine bit started that for sure

The actual roundtable wasn't much except for the end with Sarge, who made it worthwhile. This was a super-truncated tribute thing where you got bits and pieces of better stuff - but it didn't tell a very complete story for an hour-long special.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/04/legends-of-wrestlemania-ultimate-warrior.html

Screens -

023fbc321598412.jpg

aee10f321598490.jpg

6810d1321598502.jpg

ecaa57321598507.jpg

ac681a321598517.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kqpqgbi8qh0ug400lyyzlhe2mj5c3jhn

Properly shed a tear during that Warrior documentary. Such a well put together piece and great as a general documentary far beyond just a great wrestling one. Told a great story of an incredibly up and down career. When Triple H talked of having to figure out how to go tell Vince that was when the tears started but the Little Engine bit started that for sure

One of the best documentaries ever, I watched all the Warrior week stuff and it's just great to here how the younger guys even guys that were just getting into the business when Warrior got going in WWE like Booker & Jericho were such big fans. Guys already in the business just couldn't get it, Almost like a young generation liking new age music and previous generation can get with it. I like that Warrior never back peddled on him views on business between he and Vince over the years. The only other guys to be back on good terms with Vince and still stand by his honest views on thing is Bret Hart. So many people talk shit about WWE and Vince when they aren't under contract then act like nothing happened when they come back. Warrior truly seemed happy to be back and even though he knew he had fan base of his own, I think he was very greatful to see in person the fans and talented that was inspired by him.

He was very Heartbroken about the DVD and rightfully so and he made a point to let everyone how contributed negative remarks know that it hurt him but he's has no hard feelings.

It sad to see him at Titan Towers with all that marketing they were planning with him and his Brand. It seems they were going to do a lot of things with him as an ambassador, I could see him doing things with the Anti-Bully campaign. The merch is gonna sell but I wish he would've had to chance to see it and be hands on with things.

Vince talking about Warrior wanting a picture before he left was very sad.

I wonder if he knew he was on borrowed time because he seemed to have so much closure that weekend.

For people who say that Warrior didn't care about the business, he sure proudly carried the business on his back at the Hall of Fame especially when he bought up Ray Lewis. He seemed proud that he was a Wrestler but was also proud of things outside of the ring.

I wish we could've seen more of his creativity that was bound to come out of the Legends deal

• Like 3

As great as this is (and it really really is), I'm feeling a little upset that we still haven't gotten anything near to this for Macho Man. Where the heck is HIS doc with all these feels?

I was thinking watching it how awesome a Eddy Guerrero week would have been if the Network was around.

Just saw The Ultimate Legend doc, what a great piece they produced. The part with "The little engine that could" reduced me to a wreck. Its sad that hes gone but seeing him that happy and he got closure on everything makes it that bit easier to deal with.

Did anyone notice during the doc right when Warrior was going into Triple H's office there was the NWA title framed and on the wall?  

Flair gave it to HHH years ago. Trips talks about it on the Definitive Collection DVD.

I enjoyed the doc, but here's what bugs me: Stephanie tells a very touching story that when Warrior comes backstage after Raw, he hugs Vince and says "you were like a father to me." That's lovely...

...but apparently every goddamn second of Warrior's backstage presence all weekend was being filmed, and THAT is the only clip they magically don't use or have? Really? They have the Hogan showdown, the sitdown with Trips, everything...but that one piece. It just  makes the story look bogus.