DVDVR Message Board

GotG question: So Gamora goes off to shut down the tractor beam open the doors to Ronan's safe room.  The other guys go in and start attacking.  Then Gamora shoots a big gun through the ceiling and joins the fight.

Which one of these is correct?

1) She blasted a hole just outside the safe room, then came in through the doors like the others.

2) She blasted a hole in the floor of the safe room, which was now possible because the magnotronic omegawave shield around the entire safe room was taken offline when she opened the doors for the others.

3) Her attack plan could have been a whole lot simpler by having everybody go to the room below, then blast up into the safe room like she did.  (though if #2 is correct, then #3 might be as well)

4) None of the above (please elaborate)

(I honestly don't know the answer here.  It's easily possible this was explained and I missed it.)

I assume the three on the bottom left are all dressed as Rocket Racoon (the girl on the left does look an awful lot lik John Candy in Spaceballs, though).  The two on the right and left need to look at the RR in the middle then go home and change.  The middle RR (blue/red jumpsuit) looks pretty damn good.  The other two look kinda meh by comparison.

I'm amused that the Sentinel in the 2nd row appears to be rather short.

Broccoli-Head Leader is from the early 90s, when Sam Stern's initial gamma exposure wore off and in an attempt to recreate the accident something went wrong and his head became more grotesque instead-of the "dumb" original mutation where it just grew upwards.

I love the guy who went as Forbush Man.  I want to shake his hand.

Did

Broccoli-Head Leader is from the early 90s, when Sam Stern's initial gamma exposure wore off and in an attempt to recreate the accident something went wrong and his head became more grotesque instead-of the "dumb" original mutation where it just grew upwards.

I love the guy who went as Forbush Man.  I want to shake his hand.

Did they revert Leader to his original appearance.  I haven't read a Leader story since Peter David left Hulk.  During the David run, he was the "broccoli head" (I think that was a David/McFarlane idea, wasn't it?)

What does Iron Man have against that poor guy? FATALITY!

Of all the people he could stand in front of, he stands in front of Black Widow? Get him out of the way!

• Like 1