DVDVR Message Board

Thumbs up for sure.  I will probably have a conniption if Disney doesn't invite me to this early.  

tumblr_n8gwo1MN101spx215o1_500.png

Singapore press conference with Batista and Zoe Saldana and James Gunn

One of my favorite parts of the extended first look:

NVc6MAB.jpg

Don Cheadle confirmed as Rhodey/War Machine/Iron Patriot for Avengers 2

Stark-Tower.jpg

Here are the other EW pictures:

Black-Widow.jpg

Hawkeye.jpg

Banner-Stark.jpg

Captain-America-Thor.jpg

Age-of-Ultron-Twins.jpg

Cap's new outfit is basically the Winter Soldier stealth suit with a more traditional Cap paint deco.

Here's the Nebula character poster

Bsw87a3CQAA8Di1.jpg

And for all the John C. Reilly fans out there...

BsryuzCCUAAc5GG.jpg

Goddamnit, why do I have to wait a whole month longer for this movie than everyone else?

So they cast Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page for the upcoming DD show on netflix. I've never seen her act, so I have no opinion on this, other than she looks like Karen Page, especially from her blonde photos. 

Reading about this casting did remind me of the horrific fact that they have cast Rosario Dawson as a yet undisclosed character, which is terrifying. I assumed she would be some made up love interest, but with Karen Page in the story, this seems unlikely. I almost don't want to type it, but Rosario Dawson as Elektra seems the likeliest scenario now. This is horrific. I don't normally get a fanboy rage boner about stuff like this, but if this is the case, they somehow managed to find a worse actress than Jennifer Garner, which I would've thought impossible this side of Michelle Rodriguez. 

It's also possible she's a villain like Typhoid Mary that DD dispatches in 1 or 2 episodes. They gotta haver more than one villain to fill 13 ep's.

I didn't think about Typhoid Mary. That would be equally bad. My other thought is Jessica Jones.

It's also possible she's a villain like Typhoid Mary that DD dispatches in 1 or 2 episodes. They gotta haver more than one villain to fill 13 ep's.

Well her description said her character is a guest star role, so it's unlikely she will appear throughout the entire season.

I didn't think about Typhoid Mary. That would be equally bad. My other thought is Jessica Jones.

Jessica Jones is getting her own show.

Which doesn't necessarily preclude her showing up, does it?  They are all interconnected and building to Defenders* down the road.

*Insert here the fanboy bitching about using that name instead of Heroes for Hire.

Which doesn't necessarily preclude her showing up, does it?  They are all interconnected and building to Defenders* down the road.

*Insert here the fanboy bitching about using that name instead of Heroes for Hire.

It's even worse in the new Villains expansion for the deck-building game Marvel Legendary. The Defenders are made up of Dr. Strange, Namor, Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage.

I actually dread a Defenders movie.  Their quality of opposition was even worse than Spider-Man's.  I am not looking forward to the big screen debut of Plant-Man.

As badass as Defenders Vol 1, Issue 100 was, I am not sure if comic book movie people are ready for super heroes to start feuding with Lucifer in a two hour+ feature..