DVDVR Message Board

How bad is it that they finally give us some character development with May...

And we still don't give a shit?

This show needs some serious retooling for the back-half season order if its to survive at this point.  And bringing back super-dude from the Pilot that has no reason to be super anymore isn't it.

How bad is it that they finally give us some character development with May...

And we still don't give a shit?

This show needs some serious retooling for the back-half season order if its to survive at this point.  And bringing back super-dude from the Pilot that has no reason to be super anymore isn't it.

Characterization only helps if it's going to make the character interesting.

At this point, I'm sorta hoping that they're saving the special effects budget for the episode where Fin Fang Foom eats everyone not named Coulson.

Well, May and Ward are fucking.

Toldja. Woman like May doesn't go into her room with a bottle of wine and leave the door open for buff secret agent dude with a come hither look to talk about issues.

I guess I just didn't want it to be true. She's mine, damnit.

• Like 1

Yeah, even I can't defend last night's episode. They had a chance to give a new character some superhuman power, and it turned out to be a stalker/crush story. What the hell.

I'll give it a shot next week, only because I'm too lazy to change my DVDR settings, but this show is kind of turning into WWE: shitty booking and missed opportunities.

Toldja. Woman like May doesn't go into her room with a bottle of wine and leave the door open for buff secret agent dude with a come hither look to talk about issues.

tumblr_mwwhnwzGib1qgd7huo1_500.jpg

Here she is engaging in corporate synergy for her 50th birthday. Apparently it wasn't enough for her to be just one Disney princess.

• Like 1

tumblr_mwwhnwzGib1qgd7huo1_500.jpg

Here she is engaging in corporate synergy for her 50th birthday. Apparently it wasn't enough for her to be just one Disney princess.

What fucking evil potion did she drink 20 years ago?

• 2 weeks later...

So last time we saw May, her walls were crumbling a bit and she was having some fun.  Then tonight, she's a superbitch.

I didn't understand the big fight at all.  They're freaking out that Peterson's about to die, then he just comes back and the bad guys all run away.  And they barely refer to Peterson being hurt after that. 

I wonder if SHIELD will understand the value of masks and secret identities since Peterson got IDed and his kid taken.

The twist at the end was alright, but I don't know why Peterson didn't just tell Coulson the real deal from the start.  They could have put the special scent on Coulson as well.

Regarding the "coming up in January" montage (just spoilering it in case somebody chose not to watch it -- I don't know any spoilers outside of what they showed in the montage)

Pretty dumb of ABC to include shots of Coulson back with SHIELD.  I mean, yeah, it's not exactly a shocker that he gets out, but it totally kills the drama they just built up.

The drama is in how they rescue Coulson, not if they do it.

This show is not very good. Arrow during it's first season was never this bad and boring. Although this week was better than the episode 2 weeks ago there is still a long way to go. Aside from Skye I don't think I give any type of shit about any of the characters and I actively hate 3 of them.