DVDVR Message Board

They need to push the shit out of Rocket Raccoon.  I mean, people who are on the fence about a property they don't know about, they see a gd cockney raccoon with a gun.  That's gotta be must see, right?  No, I'm not being facetious.

I thought Thor 2 was a big step up from Thor 1, basically because where the first one was a fish out of water comedy, Thor 2 is more or less a sci-fi war movie. The mid-credits scene is a bit out of nowehere, and not really fitting the otne of anything Marvel have done so far. The post- 'Go to the toilet during the credits, then go back into the cinema in time for them to end' credits scene almost makes it a rom-com thing. But they've really sacrificed Malekith having any character traits to allow Loki to be more awesome.

Also, consdiering the director was always positioned as a Game of THrones guy, he's really hitting those notes in the movie.

I saw Thor tonight and had a great time.  Scale and scope of this one was great and a lot better than the first movie at least.  Honestly, I liked the movie better than Iron Man 3 really.

Stay after the entire credits.  

Also two fantastic cameos.  Also Thor is going after the wrong lady:

Posted Image

I saw Thor tonight and had a great time.  Scale and scope of this one was great and a lot better than the first movie at least.  Honestly, I liked the movie better than Iron Man 3 really.

Stay after the entire credits.  

Also two fantastic cameos.  Also Thor is going after the wrong lady:

Posted Image

If rumors and her vagueness are anything to go by, she may be trying to impress Superman. 

• Like 1

I scrolled down and all on the same screen I saw that pic...and that Punk/Heyman gif.  It's funny because I'm on my work computer and first I looked all super delighted like Punk, then becoming worried that someone might come up behind me and think know I'm a perv.

• Like 2