DVDVR Message Board

I read the article and it changes nothing, really. Cap is still a Republican wet dream. You could totally see him dancing for his masters in Iraq in the early 90s and 00s. He may not have been written that way, but that was never my point. It was an off the cuff comment that you made into a big deal.

The key point, the unarguable point, is that he is a goof.

The key point is that you have a tiny, black heart that knows neither hope nor love for your fellow man and the boundless potential of the human spirit.

• Like 2

Thor: The Dark World is 80% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes with 20 fresh and 5 rotten so it's early days. I wonder how the US critics will take it because Thor, The Amazing Spider-Man, Dredd, Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel ratings dropped when they watched them.

I'll be seeing Thor: The Dark World later than planned as my Mum's in hospital. I look forward to seeing it when I get the chance.

Posted Image

• Like 1

More Loki.  They saw the reaction he got at Comicon and did re-shoots/re-writes to insert him into more of the story.

Duh, sorry.  I read it as they reduced Hiddleston's role to make room for more Loki, which made no sense.  My bad.  (stupid actors with similar last names grumble grumble)

Yeah, he did so well in GI JOE they killed off the important-to-the-franchise Destro like a d-list character in the second movie.

No they didn't, they just wrote him out.  He didn't die.

They made him a Jock, which is a bit like making Idris Elba a yank. Terrible.

So what you're saying is...that The Wire is terrible?

The villian did very little for me in Thor 2. I was entertained by the last 30 minutes though, but overall not a good movie.

Cameo in the movie and mid-credit teaser were my highlights. Bring on the Guardians of the Galaxy!

Thanks for the review. Mind if I ask where you would place it in the eight Marvel Studios films?

The villian did very little for me in Thor 2. I was entertained by the last 30 minutes though, but overall not a good movie.

Cameo in the movie and mid-credit teaser were my highlights. Bring on the Guardians of the Galaxy!

Thanks for the review. Mind if I ask where you would place it in the eight Marvel Studios films?

Hard to say, I find it difficult to rank movies and my opinion differs from the general consensus e.g. I found Iron Man 2 quite entertaining and did not enjoy Cap. America as much as most. But I'd rank Thor 2 near the bottom. Like I said, I was entertained by some parts and the 'final showdown' (not really a spoiler, right?), but also annoyed by a lot of things in the plot. Hard to explain without giving away too many spoilers. ;)

Hard to say, I find it difficult to rank movies and my opinion differs from the general consensus e.g. I found Iron Man 2 quite entertaining and did not enjoy Cap. America as much as most. But I'd rank Thor 2 near the bottom. Like I said, I was entertained by some parts and the 'final showdown' (not really a spoiler, right?), but also annoyed by a lot of things in the plot. Hard to explain without giving away too many spoilers. ;)

Thank you. Hoping to see the film ASAP.