DVDVR Message Board

We don't have to have him. It works very simply — this is Marvel cinema, not Marvel comics. One thing [Marvel Studios head] Kevin Feige has a genius for is knowing what to hold onto and what to let go of. You can invoke the feeling you had and play with the characters you love and remain true to the needs of the film.

You'll have to wait and and see, but you don't need a Pym to create an Ultron.

- Joss Whedon on his hipster snark fest Avengers: Age of Ultron.

She's got a ridiculously well shaped head.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well it definetly worked because I've never heard of her until now (not a Dr. Who watcher), but I'm saying to myself, "Holy shit! That girl is crazy and awesome and my new favorite person in the world."

• Like 1

One of the multiple unannounced guests of the Marvel Film panel

The condensed GotG panel which only went 15 minutes. If you see the full ones, you get Gillan and Rooker stroking each other's bald heads and Rooker eulogizing Merle.

She's playing Nebula in the Marvel movie Guardians of The Galaxy. Never heard of that character, right? Don't worry nobody else does either. Apparently someone at Disney decided to green-light a big budget sci-fi space opera that's not called Star Wars after the box-office bomb John Carter.

She's also based on the current bald version... 

Posted Image

And not the one with the ginormous chest, and ass... And hair too...

Posted Image

Tom Hiddleston as Loki at San Diego Comic-Con 2013 is one of the best things I've seen this year. I'll never tire of his Loki. Here's his full speech:

"Humanity! Look how far you've fallen, waiting all day in the sweltering heat, huddled in the dark. I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose. Stand back, you mewling quim! The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for a place in this chamber, this miserly palace of Midgard, the meagre place they call Hall H. You should have let me rule you when you had the chance. Yet here you are! Kneel! Your ears yearn for untold stories. Your eyes crave unseen sights. Your imaginations ache and hunger. Where are your Avengers now? Claim loyalty to me and I will give you what you need. Say my name! It seems I have an army. Feast your eyes!" Now that is how you introduce footage.

Credit: empireonline.com

Posted Image

• Like 1

When I was a kid, I was down on a lot of things.  Thought the world treated me terribly and hated myself at the same time.  Then I learned to be grateful for all the fortune I was overlooking.  I started appreciating the good people and great things around me.  Today I am grateful I am not Gonzalez.

When I was a kid, I was down on a lot of things.  Thought the world treated me terribly and hated myself at the same time.  Then I learned to be grateful for all the fortune I was overlooking.  I started appreciating the good people and great things around me.  Today I am grateful I am not Gonzalez.

It's ok, cause he's not him. It's an act.