DVDVR Message Board

so, Ant-Man sounds awesome and the description of the footage shown of Avengers 2 sounds pretty cool, too. Both sound kind of dark, actually.

Avengers isn't supposed to be joyless! This is an outrage! fuck Marvel!

There's a big difference between dark and joyless. Multidimensional storytelling is capable of having more than one tone.

• Like 1

There was an interesting little note from the Marvel TV presentation where they said they were lining up the Russo Brothers and Joe Johnston to direct early episodes of AGENT CARTER.

I'm not sure why they didn't get Johnston to shoot the pilot, since he created the palette for the movie that spawned the series, but it's all pretty cool nonetheless.

Also makes you wonder why they didn't put similar heft behind the SHIELD show, though. Lord knows it needed it.

Louis D'Esposito, who directed Item 47 and the Agent Carter shorts is doing the pilot.

Anyway, I got to see all the Age of Ultron footage at Comic-Con.  Normally I don't plug my stuff here, but I figured my report on the footage might be of interest to some of you.  So if you want a summary of the footage, you can check it out here.

Didn't Matt get FSW to read some GotG comics and then admit that Rocket was pretty fucking awesome?

EDIT:  So, do you think this Jake Coyle guy gets buried in email calling him horrible things for daring to give it a bad review?

EDIT:  So, do you think this Jake Coyle guy gets buried in email calling him horrible things for daring to give it a bad review?

Dude is entitled to his opinion, but I am sure someone is setting fire to his car right now as we speak.

I can't pass judgment on his opinion until I actually see this movie.. which won't be until next weekend lest my kid spikes my Fanta Grape with bleach for not taking her wth me.

• Like 1

100 percent so far on rotten tomatoes. . . .

I hate every motherfucker who has got to see it before me.

Also, FSW revealed on Twitter that he's going opening day.

FSW doesn't deserve to see it after all the garbage he's posted here.  

I'm seeing it tonight.

The review isn't even that negative, if anything the guy wanted more of what GotG was giving him.

Any idiots who threaten reviewers for doing their jobs should be banned from seeing whatever movie they're supposedly fans of.