DVDVR Message Board

Minor (but amazing) character appearance spoilers according to stitchkingdom.com, who were given the entire end credits scroll.

Everyone's favorite Nowhere resident

Cosmo the dog!

and completely out of left field

HOWARD THE [bLEEPING] DUCK

That second one, seriously, holy shit!

Why, why, WHYYYYYYY couldn't I resist hitting the button?

• Like 2

My new shirt:

BtQzVrkCUAAQmh6.jpg

The first reactions are starting to get in on Twitter and everyone's loving the movie. And now, I'm staying away from GOTG Twitter stuff until I see the movie.

The world needs more Skottie Young t-shirts.

My new shirt:

BtQzVrkCUAAQmh6.jpg

The first reactions are starting to get in on Twitter and everyone's loving the movie. And now, I'm staying away from GOTG Twitter stuff until I see the movie.

The world needs more Skottie Young t-shirts.

Just doing my part. I don't wanna call myself a hero or anything...

Is it just me, or does the AoU Quicksilver costume look kinda...low rent? It basically just looks like a guy wearing an Under Armor shirt and some black pants. Not the most inspired design. I thought maybe the early spy shots from the set were a precursor look to whatever his actual costume would be, but now that same look is turning up in the promo materials.

Granted, the other Quicksilver turned out to be a lesson in not judging these things until you see them in the context of the movie, so...we'll see, I guess.

IGN reviewed Guardians of the Galaxy. Gave it a 3 out of 10.

Nah, just fucking with you. It got a 9.2!!!! I can no longer contain my excitement.

I was about to say.   Advanced RT has it at 100% Fresh so far with Top Critics chiming in.  That's going to fuck up the Summer Blockbuster Pool.