DVDVR Message Board

Cumberbatch has way too much charisma to believably play Dr, Strange.  The comics version of the character generally seems to have no charisma at all.

Jared Leto might work.

You know what character had absolutely zero charisma when I was a kid? Tony Stark. 

• Like 2

Cumberbatch has way too much charisma to believably play Dr, Strange.  The comics version of the character generally seems to have no charisma at all.

Jared Leto might work.

You know what character had absolutely zero charisma when I was a kid? Tony Stark. 

Hell, you know what character a whole lot of Marvel fans wanted to see beaten to a bloody pulp in early 2008?  Tony Stark.

• Like 1

Jared Leto might work.

Hell, you know what character a whole lot of Marvel fans wanted to see beaten to a bloody pulp in early 2008?  Tony Stark.

He was a hell of a lot more interesting in 2008 than in 1992 though.

• Like 1

Jared Leto might work.

If you can GET Cumberbatch, and you settle for Jared fucking Leto, you deserve a beating. . . 

Per Marvel:

She plays a "dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell's Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city."