DVDVR Message Board

I guess that was more of the drama, story-focused trailer.

You can tell though they are hacking up a lot of the dialogue to make it more trailer friendly.

This is probably my favorite poster image yet:

QTWXmwO.jpg

• Like 1

Just watched the trailer.

Oh. My. God.

IWANTTOSEETHISMOVIEDSOFUCKINGBADLIKEREALLYREALLYBADTHISISEVERYTHINGI'VEDREAMEDOFANDTHENSOMEANDYESIINCLUDEDTHEAPOSTROPHEINI'VEEVENTHOUGHI'VELEFTOUTSPACESCOMMASANDPERIODS.NOTINCLUDINGTHATPERIODORTHISONE->.

I was going to do that too and then I forgot. Luckily, the trailer doesn't show off much of anything new. I think this will be the last one I watch though, as I wait for that July 31st date since most big movies open on Thursday evening after what happened with TDKR's midnight showing. Or maybe that's completely unrelated.

HitFlix is reporting that Prometheus screenwriter, Jon Spaihts, has signed on for duty on Dr. Srange.

Rumors aboud on who the frontrunner for the the lead is.  Some say Benedict Cumberbatch and other say Jared Leto. 

Since I am a huge Oberyn Martell mark (RIP, homie), I say give the role to Pedro Pascal.

Cumberbatch has way too much charisma to believably play Dr, Strange.  The comics version of the character generally seems to have no charisma at all.

Jared Leto might work.

You know what character had absolutely zero charisma when I was a kid? Tony Stark. 

• Like 2

Cumberbatch has way too much charisma to believably play Dr, Strange.  The comics version of the character generally seems to have no charisma at all.

Jared Leto might work.

You know what character had absolutely zero charisma when I was a kid? Tony Stark. 

Hell, you know what character a whole lot of Marvel fans wanted to see beaten to a bloody pulp in early 2008?  Tony Stark.

• Like 1

Jared Leto might work.

Hell, you know what character a whole lot of Marvel fans wanted to see beaten to a bloody pulp in early 2008?  Tony Stark.

He was a hell of a lot more interesting in 2008 than in 1992 though.

• Like 1

Jared Leto might work.

If you can GET Cumberbatch, and you settle for Jared fucking Leto, you deserve a beating. . .