DVDVR Message Board

I was telling Matt the other day that I hope they use Fisk as the big bad for the entire Defenders series and have him just in the background of each. And then use Bullseye for DD.

Another case of blatant Hollywood whitewashing IYAM.

I don't give a shit what his skin color was, Michael Clark Duncan was perfect as the Kingpin.

Perfect.

JK Simmons as JJ Jameson level perfect.

Vincent D'Onofrio will never do anything remotely as cool as this.

Why did they overboard with the tattoos for Drax? they are pretty damn simple in the comics. 

Tattoos?  Looks like they took poetic license and made that his actual skin pigmentation.

We've seen Iron Man, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch from Avengers: Age of Ultron but had to wait a while for Thor:

10471963_645665868855951_180177657_n.jpg

Looks like Thor: The Dark World's costume with the odd change. Think Thor will get a new suit like the others have. Thor had a number of looks in Avengers Assemble.

http://video.disney.com/watch/characters-guardians-of-the-galaxy-promo-spot-4fbbfe1e023e55596f2ed525

New TV spot.  I get the sense that the Nova Corp is using the Guardians to do their dirty work and go on a suicide run in order to get their prison sentences pardoned or something.

Yes, the comparisons between GoTG and The Dirty Dozen are right there.