DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2014 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

Triple OT on one channel, goal with 13.2 secs left so OT on another channel... and another game is also on. I love the playoffs!

Roy pulled his goalie with 3 minutes left because of course he did. I was 13.2 secs away from being 6 for 6 in picks so far!

Speaking of balls, Patrick Roy makes McMahon feel inadequate. 3 minutes to go and he pulls his goalie.

Yeah he's been doing it all year.  I think in one game he pulled the goalie with 5 minutes left.

They mentioned that on the Avalanche broadcast. How do you not love his hubris? Of course his team will be all out attack. We need more Patrick Roys and less Ken Hitchcocks in this league.

• Like 1

Yeah no doubt the NHL will treat that as more serious than the Blue trying to break Toews' ankle quite blatantly at the end of the first OT, because "don't let the refs decide the game blurp blurp".

Absolutely did not happen.

Speaking of balls, Patrick Roy makes McMahon feel inadequate. 3 minutes to go and he pulls his goalie.

Yeah he's been doing it all year.  I think in one game he pulled the goalie with 5 minutes left.

They mentioned that on the Avalanche broadcast. How do you not love his hubris? Of course his team will be all out attack. We need more Patrick Roys and less Ken Hitchcocks in this league.

I'd love to agree, but Patrick Roy is such a horrible human being, I can't seem to cheer for anything that he's touched.

• Like 1

A friend of mine reaches his goal of seeing every NHL and AHL team at least once this season tomorrow in Austin (Texas Stars are final one). Seeing all the AHL teams is very hard as there are several teams that don't come within driving distance of the metropolitan area.