DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2014 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

I'm sure someone noticed the numbers on the sleeves are different.

Thank you!

That has bothered me in every single thread this photo has been posted in so far (3 that I have counted)

Carcillo's suspension cut to 6 games so he is now eligible to return for Game 4

Carcillo's 10-game suspension, incurred in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Montreal Canadiens, has been reduced to six games, the league announced Tuesday. Since the 29-year-old winger already has served three games of his suspension, he will be eligible to return for Game 4 on June 11 at Madison Square Garden.

Carcillo was hit with the lengthy ban after striking an NHL linesman during Game 3 of the team's third-round series against the Habs. Carcillo appealed the suspension and met with NHL commissioner Gary Bettman on Friday in New York to seek a review.

After reviewing the incident, Bettman determined that Carcillo should have been punished for a violation of Rule 40.4, for deliberately applying "physical force to an official for the sole purpose of getting free of such official during or immediately following an altercation."

Carcillo was originally cited as an offender of Rule 40.3, deliberately applying physical force to an official, which carries an automatic 10-game suspension.

No Pierre or Doc again. Still stuck with Eddie, but he's at least somewhat more tolerable without the other two around.

Emrick had a death in the family. I wonder if kings fans will complain that kenny albert is doing the game.

Yeah - I dont mind Kenny Albert in other sports but hockey... yeah....

Also - I understand what Gretzky means to LA but it did seem a little weird to have a guy who had played for both franchises as the Lets Have The Crowd Be Giddy Over the Legend guy

Also - I understand what Gretzky means to LA but it did seem a little weird to have a guy who had played for both franchises as the Lets Have The Crowd Be Giddy Over the Legend guy

Hey, where's Marcel Dionne these days (still remember meeting him several times as a kid, was a real great guy)?

Hey, where's Marcel Dionne these days (still remember meeting him several times as a kid, was a real great guy)?

Should be Luc.

Dominic Moore is such an under-the-radar guy. I know he suffered a personal tragedy but it's strange that he always just signs with a team to no fanfare and then comes up in key moments and provides very solid play.

Love that Brassard, Zuccarello, Pouliot line, bunch of misfits coming together and playing tremendously in the biggest games of their careers.