DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: MARTY GARNER (Cham Pain)

RIPPA

Tim needs to post some of those OMEGA matches of Cham Pain murdering Kid Dynamo to his Youtube account.  I am still subscribed to the WresPowr channel.

There is always this match to keep us from taking the lives of our co-workers in frustration:

God youtube really does not like Cham Pain.  

Here's a Best of sorta deal...which sucks...but whatever.

God, first Survival Tobita and now Cham Pain, Rippa is really trying to relive his youth this week.

• Like 1

God, first Survival Tobita and now Cham Pain, Rippa is really trying to relive his youth this week.

I like this because it implies I was once young

• Like 2

I like this because it implies I was once young

AND I DID NOT GET A LIKE?!?!?!?!?!

DAMN YOU TO HELL, RIPPA!!!

I wonder if he still works as Rock's PA?

No, I remember him saying he had some baby mama drama that made him go back home.

He was campaigning to get a shot in WWE or TNA a couple of years ago too.

I remember seeing him on Jerry Springer or some such show back in the late 90s under some gimmick of "adults confronting people who bullied them as children".  He was out there in his ring gear confronting the person that had supposedly tormented him as a youth, who was now all fat and slovenly.

He's probably working for Matt Hardy's OMEGA relaunch as I can recall seeing him advertised for some local indies around here before in the past couple years.

This is pretty great and as southern as you can get.

I was in the crowd for this. Cham Pain used to come out and destroy people. I had no idea about OMEGA or anything like this at the time, but I'd drive the 60 miles to Sylva, NC every month to see the NCW shows. The big fat dude in the front row ended up punching a black wrestler and calling him a "n-----" that night. The wrestler hit the dude in the face with a 2x4 and a riot almost broke out. I was twenty. Good times.