DVDVR Message Board

Uniforms: new, ugly, conceptual and whatnot

Hamhock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Seattle Seahawks. Not only did you win the Super Bowl, but Tampa has also taken the crown for the ugliest jerseys in the game.

Barf-o.

The Denver Broncos are very angry with you right now. . . 

Congratulations, Seattle Seahawks. Not only did you win the Super Bowl, but Tampa has also taken the crown for the ugliest jerseys in the game.

Barf-o.

The Broncos jerseys are just boring and sort of bad in a late 90s sort of way - see also Atlanta - not aggressively awful like Tampa.

Barf-o.

I was meaning more that the Broncos were the worst until this horseshit. An NFL Europe franchise would be embarrassed by these new TB jersey's. . .

Barf-o.

I was meaning more that the Broncos were the worst until this horseshit. An NFL Europe franchise would be embarrassed by these new TB jersey's. . .

The Tennessee Titans would like to have a word with you.  They managed to fuck up blue, for crying out loud.  BLUE!  Yeah, I know Denver also goes blue, but the Titans really messed it up.

Excellent series of pictures where a British artist (who creates art out of everyday objects) noticed that folded cigarette packets look like footy jerseys. The only cheat he's done is added a collar.

http://www.leofitzmaurice.com/page1.htm

pm34.jpg

Team Peel Menthol Orange is totally my pick to win League 1.