DVDVR Message Board

Uniforms: new, ugly, conceptual and whatnot

Hamhock

Adidas NHL jerseys have leaked. Thank God the Sabres got rid of the pit stains, but unfortunately they still have the stupid numbers on the front.

I'm almost positive that the Knights logo was one of the default logos in Madden when you would rename/move your franchise for YEARS.  What an uninspired design. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Death From Above said:

The Oilers redesign isn't bad but I am not a fan of the change to the arm stripes. Still, it's not like there was really anything else for the designer to do. It's fine.

I'm opposed to redesigns of jerseys for teams that are historic. Gretzky, Messier, Kurri ect played in those jerseys, they should NEVER change. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'm opposed to redesigns of jerseys for teams that are historic. Gretzky, Messier, Kurri ect played in those jerseys, they should NEVER change. 

TBF, they did wear orange jerseys back in the WHA days. So it isn't completely out of left field. 

On 6/23/2017 at 2:20 PM, Kuetsar said:

The Golden Knights jerseys are the drizzling shits, IMHO anyway. . .

fekvda54e7iut5f7k4nw.jpg

If the logo didn't look like a bad knockoff of Marvel's Nova, I think I'd really like those. But alas...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

I can't figure out why the Golden Knights' jerseys aren't... well... gold. Is there potential marketplace confusion with the Predators?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...