DVDVR Message Board

Uniforms: new, ugly, conceptual and whatnot

Hamhock

I may be in the minority, but I like the Pro Bowl jerseys. You old coots get all belligerent when uni's aren't in one of the primary colours lol. (I like the Seahawks unis too) I

I don't mind the Pro Bowl jerseys, but those Seattle ones are an abomination, as are most NFL jerseys these days.

But he's a Michigander, how can you betray your former own and call him wrong? :-D Steve Largent > Calvin Johnson

The old Seahawks uniforms looked like a knock off of the Lions. As much as I love my Lions, looking like a cheap immigration of them is a terrible idea.

But he's a Michigander, how can you betray your former own and call him wrong? :-D Steve Largent > Calvin Johnson

The old Seahawks uniforms looked like a knock off of the Lions. As much as I love my Lions, looking like a cheap immigration of them is a terrible idea.

The mighty Sea Pigeon would defeat the malnourished Detroit Lion any day.

The Islanders third is actually better than their old third, because the old third was the worst third jersey that ever third jersey'd. Like, it didn't even have redeeming kitch humor value like that 90's St. Louis third that Keenan nixed.

It's still terrible though. It screams warm up gear.

Someone got paid money to do that thing.

The Islanders third is actually better than their old third, because the old third was the worst third jersey that ever third jersey'd. Like, it didn't even have redeeming kitch humor value like that 90's St. Louis third that Keenan nixed.

It's still terrible though. It screams warm up gear.

Someone got paid money to do that thing.

Anything the Islanders wear will still be better than Gorton's fisherman jersey.

I like the Colorado one too. It's simple, clean. No unnecessary black segments (thank god this NHL trend has died).

Anaheim's colour scheme is so bad but at least it has the duck mask logo and not that stylized D that always looks like a UFO on it. I hate that logo so much, the Duck mask was from a goofy movie sure but it's got iconic value.