• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WcbdAQ0.jpg

Source image, better colour

For the first time in like 20 years, the Bombers are going to be wearing a proper shade of blue. Nice modern tweaking of their classic jersey. I don't hate the road shoulders, surprisingly.

For comparison's sake, these were there home and road jerseys for the last few years (they did a redesign about 4 years ago, but they were not really that much different from what they'd been wearing since the early Aughts.

QrsiTDn.jpgCNl8uVk.jpg

I think BC has had some of the better looks for the last several years, from the Black/Silver Lui Passaglia days to the emphasis of orange over the last decade. Not terribly sold on the burnt orange of these ones, but yeah, the helmet is sweet.

• 1 month later...

Dissapointed to see the CFL teams still have advertising on the uniforms.  Not a fan of that in any sport, and hopefully the Trudeau government will subtly put some pressure on the CFL to stop putting advertising on the unis.

It's bad enough soccer and NASCAR have all that advertising on the kits/track suits.  

I'm part of several social media groups who will be bombarding the NBA over the next three years to hammer on them to take the ads off their uniforms.