DVDVR Message Board

Journey to WrestleMania - Daniel Bryan

MGFanJay

This documentary makes me remember just how improbable "Daniel Bryan, lead face and WWE Champion" actually is. 

Besides DB, Brie and Cena both come off really awesome in this. Everyone seems really nice and supportive, and that's kinda heartwarming. 

Brie Bella does seem really really awesome. I had no idea they've been together that long. Her comment about wanting Daniel to win a title right after she won the Divas title was pretty sweet.

Great documentary, highlights (that have been mentioned by others) for me were- the way him and Brie come off as so natural and a great couple, Seth Rollins grinning like a cheshire cat when Bryan came back with the belts, that hug with Sheamus and the way that Bryan acts like any of us in his position would-child like giddiness and nervousness because he is living his dream.

I hated the way Cena came off in this, the interaction with Bryan at the HOF was bad enough but the way he tries too hard to come off as a serious, coach type figure just annoyed the hell out of me.

Edit-Not gonna lie,there was something in my eye for Pattersons comments. Great respect.

• Like 1