DVDVR Message Board

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING~! (The Jarrett Thread)

RIPPA

My guess is Davey Richards burns hin TNA bridge to go to G-Force-Dub, then burns that bridge after 3 months as well.  

Does this get him close to having as many burnt bridges at Low-Ki?

Speaking of the Briscoes who are some other ROH talents that should get "raided" for GFW?

Steen, Cole, ACH, and Kongo.

Yeah I agree with all of those. Kongo totally fits in with Jarretts southern wrasslin roots he would need a handler and Corino would be perfect in that roll. I'd also add Ray Rowe. And Truth Martini in a managerial and or commontative roll.

• 2 weeks later...

See, now Jarrett's gone too far.  Having no fear of WWE and TNA is all fine and dandy, but you don't want to taunt the estate of Sir Charles Chaplin.  They went after Abe Simpson for lesser infringements than this.

• Like 1

If nothing else, Global Force seems to have a good video production team. That has to be worth something.

Yes, but that doesn't help when their videos say nothing except "Jeff and Karen sure are great!"

Pay to play. Very professional and not shady at all.

Global Force Wrestling has announced a talent search and seminar for June 1 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Jeff Jarrett and Scott D'Amore are listed as running the event. The cost is $99 USD. You can get more information at Globalforcewrestling.com/seminar/. 

It's a seminar. Of course it isn't free.

Global Force Wrestling has announced a talent search and seminar for June 1 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Jeff Jarrett and Scott D'Amore are listed as running the event. The cost is $99 USD. You can get more information at Globalforcewrestling.com/seminar/. 

I love that it's $99 USD and $109 Canadian, as if people from Windsor can't cross the border and exchange their currency.

I love that it's $99 USD and $109 Canadian, as if people from Windsor can't cross the border and exchange their currency.

Well we COULD cross the border, but it would cost us $10 in tolls to do so, OR we could exchange our currency at any bank locally, at which point the $99 U.S. would cost us at least $109 in Canadian anyways... so really, not worth the trouble and a fair price from GFW.

It feels like whoever produced this felt they needed some inspirational talking, so they Googled "most inspirational speech ever", saw Charlie Chaplin at the top, and just cut a chunk of the speech into the video.