DVDVR Message Board

EPL Fantasy League: Classic or Head to Head?

Pete

EPL Fantasy League question  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What type of EPL Fantasy League Would You Prefer?

• Standard league, all team points measured against everyone else
    • Head to Head league, your points versus your opponents

Guest The Magnificent 7

Head to head, but only if there is a draft or auction of some sort (doubtful).  Basically fantasy futbol sucks because there's 20 Rooney's instead of just one. 

It's taking a long time for the English to figure out something us Americans did ages ago when it comes to fantasy leagues.

The fantasy.premierleague.com site is already accepting teams for next season. Should I just renew the league again for this year?

The fantasy.premierleague.com site is already accepting teams for next season. Should I just renew the league again for this year?

We could run dueling leagues maybe like you suggested earlier? Say, I start the standard league and you start the head-to-head?

Well, if I renew last year's league, that'll be a standard league, but then you can start the head to head... actually I don't think it stops anyone from setting up multiple leagues themselves anyway. Not that that matters. I'll renew last year's league tomorrow or Thursday.

Last years league returns! If you played last year, create a team and you should be entered automatically. If not, it's 810175-193689 at fantasy.premierleague.com

Also, I'm no good at strategizing for fantasy soccer.  Anyone have any solid resources for research and strategy I can do in the next two weeks, or am I better off just reading up on summer transfers and BBC articles?

• 2 weeks later...