DVDVR Message Board

APRIL PHOTO THREAD

Because it's 2014 and they're a corporation, so they see it as separate from their entertainment product. To them it's like an actor or whatever doing it.

I know we arent supoosed to care in 2014, but why are heels doing these?

I saw the Renee Young one (hoohah) too.

You saw Renee's hoohah?

Her young hoohah, no less.

Soooo, who wants to start the rumors that Cena, Orton et all are anti-gay because they aren't present for this?

Because someone can be a bad guy and also think that supporting gay rights is a good idea? Just because someone is an asshole doesn't mean they also have to be a bigot.

• Like 2

Because someone can be a bad guy and also think that supporting gay rights is a good idea? Just because someone is an asshole doesn't mean they also have to be a bigot.

Also it's 2014 and we really aren't supposed to care anymore. ;)

I don't know why this comes up whenever WWE does something for a charity or social cause. It's like people bitched about heels doing spots for Komen. It's ridiculous.

Well considering Komen's reputation. . . .

• Like 2

Sadly... I know the Bellas did a shoot at some point because they tweeted some photos when they did it.

And I am the only one who likes Tamina?

I think Tamina has great potential and is underused and underrated, and I am sweet on her as well. She came off as very personable on the WWE HoF Red Carpet show.

- RAF

She's smart enough to make a career out of not wrestling and only appearing on E. Although to be fair, Raven essentially did the same thing in his final months at WCW.

I see what you did there.