DVDVR Message Board

APRIL PHOTO THREAD

tnalegacy.jpg

I did a google search for Brian Christopher because I have been thinking about how awesome he was during the pre Too Cool era and I found out two things:

1. This stable existed.

2. 90 percent of the image search results are random mugshots. Take from that what you will.

tnalegacy.jpg

I did a google search for Brian Christopher because I have been thinking about how awesome he was during the pre Too Cool era and I found out two things:

1. This stable existed.

2. 90 percent of the image search results are random mugshots. Take from that what you will.

Well, if nothing else they had more in common than X-Factor.

tnalegacy.jpg

1. This stable existed.

Well, if nothing else they had more in common than X-Factor.

Who is the guy in the middle?

tnalegacy.jpg

1. This stable existed.

FWIW, Erik Watts was actually entertaining in TNA.

• Like 2

1057%20-%20armageddon%20blood%20joey_mer

002.jpg

tumblr_mwjxrr0nPX1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

See, this is what they need to show in the "don't try this at home" PSA. That's visceral and hideous and drives the point home like a hammer.

Hart-Hart-WM10.jpg

That look on Bret's face is just so perfect.  Having two older brothers, I've reveled in getting that "Goddamit, he got me.  I'm going to have to hear about this at every fucking Thanksgiving until the end of time" look on their face.

• Like 3

Newsman: Sir, why are you wrestling?

Reporter #1: Why are you wrestling?

Reporter #2: Are you doing this for world peace?

Reporter #3: Are you doing this for the Yes! Movement?

Newsman: Or for the entertainment?

Reporter #1: Or for animals?

Reporter #3: Or for under-sized wrestlers?

Bryan: [narrating] They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that wrestling for no particular reason.

Reporter #2: Why are you doing this?

Bryan: I just felt like wrestling.

• Like 2

Hart-Hart-WM10.jpg

That look on Bret's face is just so perfect.  Having two older brothers, I've reveled in getting that "Goddamit, he got me.  I'm going to have to hear about this at every fucking Thanksgiving until the end of time" look on their face.

Hopefully there is not footage of you with snot on your face afterward to bang you up.

• Like 1