DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Apparently Jesse Neal actually found somewhere worse than TNA to work:

Former war hero and TNA star Jesse Neal, who retired after multiple concussions and left TNA over deciding against being transferred to Louisville to train at OVW, is now working the night shift at a Wal-Mart in Orlando.

As for the Marine 4, I can't help but wonder if putting Miz in a movie with American Maryse and scripting them to make out passionately isn't the best idea.

WHY DO WWE HATE MARRIAGE?

I remember Jesse mentioning that he got most of his concussions (like 8 or 9) working with Bubba in his early TNA stint. Bubba was apparently teaching him about the business.

Which, you know, Jesse can't be in full-time anymore because of all the concussions Bubba gave him.

Bubba's logic is perplexing.

• Like 2

Yeah, ESPN and other networks are impressed with how good she is in WWE and are interested in her.

Desperate wrestling fans are now offering them Cole, Josh Matthews and Jerry Lawler and anyone else they want, up to and including Vince McMahon, in her place.

• Like 2

Why are they holding up that sign for the Bullet Club though?

How DARE you insult The Shield by insuiniating they can be comfused with the black hole of suck that is Bullet Club.

Although I'm kinda digging the idea of Shield beating the piss out of Bullet Club, especially if AJ has fully replaced Devitt.

Yeah, ESPN and other networks are impressed with how good she is in WWE and are interested in her.

Desperate wrestling fans are now offering them Cole, Josh Matthews and Jerry Lawler and anyone else they want, up to and including Vince McMahon, in her place.

If this whole thing is true, I'd love it if she said "I'll stay if you put me on the Raw announce team".

If this whole thing is true, I'd love it if she said "I'll stay if you put me on the Raw announce team".

If they don't remove Lawler to put her on there, they're fucking stupid.  She's hands down the best broadcaster in the company right now.  

• Like 1

Apparently Jesse Neal actually found somewhere worse than TNA to work:

Former war hero and TNA star Jesse Neal, who retired after multiple concussions and left TNA over deciding against being transferred to Louisville to train at OVW, is now working the night shift at a Wal-Mart in Orlando.

At least Wal-Mart pays its employees on time.

Jesse Neal's whole story is just kinda sad.

-has a horrific time while he's in the service

-goes to TNA and gets a whole ton of concussions because Bubba is an asshole who still has an early '90s mentally about the business..

-gets paid so little he's on food stamps

-gets fired by TNA because he can't afford to move to OVW and train

-Now works at frigging Wal Mart.

Guy would have been way better off if he hadn't gotten involved in wrestling. (Concussions and PTSD? Damn.)

RE: Renee. Apparently she does love WWE, is dating Ambrose and has a lot of friends there. And, honestly, ESPN isn't really the dream job it's cracked up to be if you believe the stories.

Basically, I'm sure a decent pay raise and a higher profile position could ensure she sticks around. 

I'd stay for Ambrose alone.

If Dean is going to live the gimmick he needs to go with the following simple plan:

1) Tell her to take the ESPN gig

2) Quit his job and move in with her

3) Start showing up at her new work acting like a big shot

4) Get in a fight with Karl Ravich and then run away when John Kruk shows up

5) Hit on Lyndsey Czarniak of course

6) Start trying to get Jonathon Coachman to go into business with him to "take over this place"

7) Freak out when he's told not to come around anymore and tell Renee she's going to have to choose him or them

8) Get dumped by Renee Young

9) Go on a road trip that just happens to take him wherever RAW is that night

10) Try to slide back into a promo by the new tag champs "Rollin' -n- Rainin'" while acting like nothing ever happened

11) Repeat step 7 substituting "her" with "them"

12 Get thrown out of RAW

13) Repeat steps 10 through 12

14) Drunk dial Renee telling her he forgives her and is willing to take her back

15) Get hung up on by Renee Young

16) Be last seen trading cigarettes for lunchablestm outside a local junior high school

If he's going to live the gimmick.

• Like 5