DVDVR Message Board

You know, I came in here to give an FU about my drive to work, but after reading the last page and a half, I feel like my problems today are rather paltry. Best wishes to those of you who have lost and are in the process of losing meaningful things in life.

The intent of this thread is to let you get stuff off your chest, however trivial it might be.  There's no "your complaint must suck THIS bad" measuring stick.  Go ahead and gripe away!

• Like 2

You know, I came in here to give an FU about my drive to work, but after reading the last page and a half, I feel like my problems today are rather paltry. Best wishes to those of you who have lost and are in the process of losing meaningful things in life.

The intent of this thread is to let you get stuff off your chest, however trivial it might be.  There's no "your complaint must suck THIS bad" measuring stick.  Go ahead and gripe away!

I'll second this though I've had a couple of times thinking like ingrsco,

• Like 1

So, yeah, this isn't necessarily a f' you type post, but more of a f' my life type post. I haven't said anything about it before, but this has been going on since 9/11/2013 (how ironic, the same date that shook my entire foundation 12 years ago). I'm still deeply in love with my wife and yet, I'm probably losing her.

I uh, I just really hate life right now. I don't want to get divorced, I want to be able to rekindle the desire and passion we have for each other, and I'm doing everything I can, but she's such a stubborn soul that it's going to be up to her to make that decision and no matter what I do, I feel like I'm just going to be failing.

Maybe I'll post more at another time, but I needed to get this off my chest in some sort of forum. Seems like (mostly) faceless and nameless people I like chatting it up with are the best people to vent to because I can't even bring it up to my friends or family without breaking down.

I'm never going to meet anyone like her ever again. We've shared so much together and brought a child into this world. Without her I feel lost. It just sucks.

Keep your head up and stay strong. 

So, yeah, this isn't necessarily a f' you type post, but more of a f' my life type post. I haven't said anything about it before, but this has been going on since 9/11/2013 (how ironic, the same date that shook my entire foundation 12 years ago). I'm still deeply in love with my wife and yet, I'm probably losing her.

I uh, I just really hate life right now. I don't want to get divorced, I want to be able to rekindle the desire and passion we have for each other, and I'm doing everything I can, but she's such a stubborn soul that it's going to be up to her to make that decision and no matter what I do, I feel like I'm just going to be failing.

Maybe I'll post more at another time, but I needed to get this off my chest in some sort of forum. Seems like (mostly) faceless and nameless people I like chatting it up with are the best people to vent to because I can't even bring it up to my friends or family without breaking down.

I'm never going to meet anyone like her ever again. We've shared so much together and brought a child into this world. Without her I feel lost. It just sucks.

Been there, drop me a line if you want.  

I'll do it for you:

FUCK ingrsco's DRIVE TO WORK!!!

• Like 1

Not even an EFF YOU, but more like a WTF? moment:

Does anyone even remember the low-budget TV episodes I attempted to make for Big West Wrestling earlier this year? They didn't pan out (which is to be expected as the workload was too much to take on), and they were forgotten: they're on YouTube of course, but whatever...nobody made any money, nothing ever became of them. They're not linked to the Big West website, nothing.

One of the fellows who did video editing, because other people have mocked his editing (it's shaky, but I never complained), has demanded I take his name off the project or delete the videos or he'll sue me for intellectual property. It's my wrestling promotion, my wrestling event, my video footage, and my money spent booking the card and the talent. All he did was merge two camera angles together. The videos came out in FEBRUARY and he only started complaining this month. I don't have the originals to edit them, and I don't even have the program I *did* edit them with: it's on my ex's computer and...well, who cares? It's meaningless.  He was so annoying I blocked him on Facebook, yet he STILL finds other ways to contact me there. It's comical.

• Like 1

Regardless of the outcome, it will get better. It doesn't always seem like it but it will.

Fuccckkkk you to my random fainting spells, and this stupid rugburn I have on my nose from falling to the floor last week during one. Also, fuck you to whoever decided to schedule our soccer game for 11 pm on a Sunday night yesterday. Dead man walking at work today. At least we won the damn game....

Cyst they had to lance on what we will call "the bottom of my leg" which got infected. Well and good save for the pain and the fact I'll have to drive 8+ hours over the next two days. Par for the course. Damn you voodoo witch that my great grandfather kicked mud on.

So a big F U to my former sister-in-law's husband.  My ex-sister-in-law is a very kind, generous woman.  Her husband?  Him, I haven't liked from day one.  I've seen how he acts on Facebook - real negative, basically a jerk - and so never friended the guy.  I tend to not friend people on Facebook that I don't like, ya know? 

Anyway, that brings us to yesterday.  My wife has been dealing with severe stomach pains for several weeks, maybe longer.  Numerous doctor visits, Pet/CT/Ultrasound tests, blood tests, and so on have turned up nothing.  No medicine has provided relief.  Yesterday was an especially bad day and she said something about it on Facebook.  She naturally got a bunch of responses from friends wishing her well, people saying they're praying for her, and so on.  The toolbag husband guy?  His response?  "Go to the doctor.  Or pray.  That'll work."  And that just PISSED.  ME.  OFF.  See, I get it, you're an atheist.  You remind us of that in just about every single post you make.  But really?  Mocking my wife and her friends when she's obviously in a whole lotta pain?  You can't turn off the "jackass" for one second to maybe try being kind and supportive?  You see a woman who's hurting and think "man, you know what she needs?  She needs to get verbally kicked again while she's down, yeah, that's the ticket."  Just be glad you live 3000 miles away, you f'ing jackass.

He deleted the second half of his response this morning so now it just says "Go to the doctor" which would be great advice if my wife hadn't already done that a dozen times or more trying to figure out what's going on.

Fuck that guy, man. Atheists annoy me so bad that it makes me want to believe in a religion just so people won't think I'm also a condescending douche.

Also FUCK YOU to people who can't properly put their shopping carts into the shopping cart corrall at grocery stores. What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking lazy turds? I put a cart up and watched a guy ram his cart into another cart and walk away. He didn't actually put his shopping cart into the other cart, the way they're conveniently designed to be stored. He just kind of hit them and then let them just stay in the area. So that means he actually used approximately the same time and effort to do the job right, but he just didn't care to line his shot up. When shit gets windy, and hey, it's bound to get windy in Chicago, that cart is going to go rogue and smack into your Prius and you'll wonder why someone didn't put the stupid thing up properly. You fucking dunces.

Oh and shout out to all the people in this thread with real problems. Red, Kyle, Craig, keep your heads up. And also put your carts away properly.

• Like 3

I was reading an article about the Ian Watkins case yesterday, which itself is prime fuck you fodder, but it made me so sick to my stomach that I literally passed out, and busted my nose up on the floor. It could have been worse but thankfully my 1-year-old was taking a nap at the time, and my mother-in-law was able to come over before he woke up. What a horrible day.

I should say, if you don't know what we're talking about and are curious, I would recommend not going into too much detail on this, especially if you have a weak constitution like me.

Bah, people shouldn't have to resort to Google to know that this guy (who I had to look up....lead singer of Lostprophets, a band I have never listened to, for other people who were wondering) pled guilty to a charge of

trying to rape a baby

(Spoilered for those with weak constitutions.)

Apparently, meth is a hell of a drug.

We all thought my father-in-law was doing better, but apparently his lungs are really fucked and he's back on the ventilator and it doesn't look good. And the worst thing is, it's like he's not even trying to recover, like he seriously hates that he's alive. My wife is really in a bad way, and I hate this feeling of powerlessness in this predicament.

We all thought my father-in-law was doing better, but apparently his lungs are really fucked and he's back on the ventilator and it doesn't look good. And the worst thing is, it's like he's not even trying to recover, like he seriously hates that he's alive. My wife is really in a bad way, and I hate this feeling of powerlessness in this predicament.

Best wishes. Hope things pick up.