DVDVR Message Board

Fuck you to the insect kingdom for sapping me of my delicious blood.  At a conservative estimate, I have at least 40 bug bites on me right now.  Wouldn't be surprised if the actual number was over 50.  Apparently you need more than just bug spray to deal with bugs when camping.

The other night I watched a car hit a guy on a bike and then speed the fuck out of their.

So fuck you to the person driving that White Cadillac SRX, that was leaving the Congress Theatre Tuesday night.

Fuck you to the insect kingdom for sapping me of my delicious blood.  At a conservative estimate, I have at least 40 bug bites on me right now.  Wouldn't be surprised if the actual number was over 50.  Apparently you need more than just bug spray to deal with bugs when camping.

Good graces, man. Is your blood nothing but sugar water?  40-50 bug bites?  They're out to convert you.  Don't become The Fly! (only half joking--all those bites, yikes!)

Out of nowhere fucking hiccups.

More than 5 minutes have passed, I'm starting to lose it...

EDIT: This is my greatest fear. An uninterruptible wave of hiccups. Did any of you heard about that man that had hiccups for 20 plus years? That shits scares me to no end. The end is nigh.

EDIT 2: The hiccups have subsided... for now. The Great Hiccup Panic of 2013. Never forget.

• Like 1

A summer cold has cost me 80% of my hearing in my right ear.  I hope it clears up as the cold resolves.

This is a serious question... how do you establish that 80% of your hearing is lost? Do you only hear 1 out of 5 words?  Did you get your hearing tested? Is it just a guess? 

When I went to the doctor because of it they did in fact test my hearing.  It's the auditory frequencies that comprise the amount of hearing loss.  Thankfully it's been slowly getting better since my initial post and I'd guess now I'm around 60%.

Fuck you, Super Ape's knees, and fuck you Super Ape's fat ass for making said knees hurt.  I know I need to lose weight, but it's hard to move around without wondering if you'll need replacements by year's end.

Had my car inspected. $980 later, it passed.At least this was my pay week...

Happened last week to me... though it was to the tune of $1700

And that was literally 3 days after spending $1200 on my wife's car

That is why I was wishing for the return of the days when horses were our primary means of transportation

• Like 3

Fuck you to the rioting and looting dipshits at the US Open of Surfing last weekend. 

A non-fuck you to the people who vidphoned the shitheads who are now going to become guests of the Huntington Beach Police Department.

A summer cold has cost me 80% of my hearing in my right ear.  I hope it clears up as the cold resolves.

I'm in a similar boat. Not with the hearing but I've been pretty bad since last thursday and people have me worried about the fact I'm running a temperature even with the tylenol/motrin. They sent me home from work yesterday and i took today but I have to go in tomorrow since i'm already off Thursday. There's some worry this could escalate and if it does our camping trip next weekend is pretty much screwed. Generally, though I haven't been this sick in years and it's driving me nuts.

I could go into details about how we got sick because the stepson returned from a week at his dad's sick but i won't burden you guys with that part.

Same here, my friend. My mom has had various health issues. Although it has been anything serious, it is not a experience I would wish on anyone. I wish you and her nothing but the best.

• Like 2