DVDVR Message Board

Maybe you "socially awkward" guys should approach women just like you do a man.  When you approach a women, and the vibe you give off is, "I'm trying to talk to you because I want to fuck you", you've lost the match already my friends.  Treat them as a person...and for God's sake, don't start trying to get all of her personal info out of her within the first hour of talking to them.  Comes off creepy....

• Like 2

When you approach a women, and the vibe you give off is, "I'm trying to talk to you because I want to fuck you", you've lost the match already my friends.  

Wait.

That's not the vibe you guys give off to EVERYONE?

Yeah, but when it comes off as rapey or predator-like, it's bad.

When you approach a women, and the vibe you give off is, "I'm trying to talk to you because I want to fuck you", you've lost the match already my friends.  

Wait.

Yeah, but when it comes of as rapey, it's bad.

It leads to this, dontchaknow...

Wait.

Yeah, but when it comes of as rapey, it's bad.

It comes off as rapey 99% of the time.

May I suggest that you guys start wearing polo shirts? I find when I say creepy, rapey things to women while wearing my sweet four horseman shirt bitches be crazy, but when I wear one of those cool guy salmon colored polos, I can basically say anything I want and everyone, dudes included, want to have sex with me.  

• Like 4

None of yall know shit, basically.  Poe, the key is to not give a fuck about the outcome.  Like when you messaged that girl on Tumblr and she replied that you were a stalker and then you came onto the message board to vent about her calling you a stalker.  You have to learn to not give a fuck that she thought that and move on to the next one. 

• Like 1

Everything is too easy now, including stalking.  You used to have to get out there in the world and stalk for real.  You'd have to adjust your posture and everything.  A little hunch in the back is the proper stalking posture.  Now you just sit at a computer. 

• Like 1

If you step to a girl looking thirsty, she's gonna play you out, it doesn't matter how you look.  I'm no prize, but confidence and delivery is key, and I've had more exceptional-looking ladies come into my life than I've had a right to.

If you step to a girl looking thirsty, she's gonna play you out, it doesn't matter how you look.  I'm no prize, but confidence and delivery is key, and I've had more exceptional-looking ladies come into my life than I've had a right to.

You're Sugaland Loc.  You're supposed to have women throw themselves at your feet!

• Like 1