DVDVR Message Board

Was opening a plastic container of Earthbound Spinach. Piece of plastic flew into my eye. Thought I just scratched but every once in a while it felt like I was getting acratched in a different spot. The piece was floating around in my eye.

So fuck you to plastic stuff in my eye.

Posted Image

Hey, it wasn't a bag, it was one of those hard plastic bin thingies. I GOTTA BOOBOO.

Also because I tweeted about this Earthbound Farm wants to talk with me to "make things right". So this may be the last time you guys ever hear from me.

If I suddenly disappear, follow the greens.

• Like 2

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

That's...wow Jae, that's fucked up.

------------------

Foz, sorry to hear about your mom. As is customary for me to do when I feel it's appropriate, I'll be making a trip to the grotto on the ND campus to light a candle. I'm struggling to figure out what my role is in spirituality and religious, but I was raised catholic, and whenever it feels appropriate, I like to light a candle for those in need. The Natural and others included. I need to light one for myself as well. Maybe I'll get into it some day on here when it will hopefully be more of a potential fuck you story than an actual need to say fuck you. 

All is well citizens of Death Valley Driver Video Review Message Board. Our eye is feeling much better today. We believe that it healed so quickly because we enjoyed Blueberry Quinoa Protein Balance PowerMeal™ by Earthbound Organics. It's gluten free and has the the mighty antioxidant power of fresh organic blueberries.

FUCK YOU EARTHBOUND EXECS!!!

For what it's worth, I never believed their food was actually organic.

We understand your concern for us but your anger is misplaced. We'd also like to ensure you that all Earthbound Farm Products are produced with:

• No synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fumigants

• No fertilizers made with synthetic ingredients or sewage sludge

• No genetically modified organisms (GMOs)

• No irradiation

• No hormones, antibiotics, artificial ingredients or trans fats

And have been federally regulated since 2002 to fulfill the requirements necessary to be called Organic. Earthbound Farms takes great pride in using methods that foster the health and harmony of the ecosystem, including the people and animals living in it. That includes you. Please give us your name and address and we can forward it to Earthbound Farms so that they can share with you their philosophy and products that we enjoy so much.

• Like 16

Fuck retail especial fuck customers of retail who act like the world is ending cause the thing they want is sold out. EVEN BIGGER FUCK YOU to retail customers who expect me to break street date cause they can't look at a fucking calendar

What kind of world do we live in where I don't need a preorder to get this year's Madden and guarantee I'll get a copy?

I want my country back.

(I hope I don't need to explain that this is sarcasm...)