DVDVR Message Board

Middle fingers to the individual who smashed the passenger side window of my car and took my backpack, while acknowledging that I bear some responsibility since I left a visible backpack in my car.

I have a pretty major deadline at work on Friday + was going to be driving around to see film festival movies through to the end of the weekend, and having to do the police report, insurance claim, getting car fixed makes that all much more difficult.

At the end of the summer, after spending massive amounts of money over the winter to rebuild after Superstorm Sandy all but wiped it off the map...

An 8-alarm fire breaks out on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk on the Jersey Shore... and wipes it out.  

I blame karma getting us back for inflicting The Jersey Shore on the world.  

Now I eagerly await Gov. Christie spending another $5M on an ad campaign next summer ripping off the tune of a song that has something to do with fire to state how Seaside is stronger than fire.

FUCK YOU to eBay sellers!

I bought my twins a Randy Savage Bash n' Brawl doll at the flea market a few weeks back for $5. They really like it, and both can now do a good Macho Man impression. I thought to get another one and they are going for up to $175. Are you fucking kidding me? Who in the hell would pay that?

My advice is to just wait. Prices for this stuff go in cycles. Eventually it will go down to something reasonable. 

Fuck you to illness and Ft. Leavenworth and co-workers. 

My girlfriend is sick in bed with a temperature over a hundred and I am stuck on server operator duty for the 1st CAV rehersal exercise.  I know that several of my co-workers who are just wandering around have heard my phone conversations with my girlfriend, but no one has stepped up to offer to relieve me from duty so I can go to Maryland now and check on her. 

I can't take leave because SOP is for me to remain on schedule until ENDEX.  To make things worse, comms are out with Ft. Hood so I am just sitting here on my thumbs until the guys at Leavenworth take care of the router issues between us and Ft. Hood.

I am outta here on the first thing smoking to go and see my woman when end-of-day is called this afternoon and I will be here on time for duty tomorrow morning. 

No one here had better ask me for a favor anytime soon because I won't be feeling generous for a while.

Best wishes mate.

A big Fuck You to the floods we're having in Colorado. We're doing fine, but some friends have had their properties destroyed, people have died and some are missing one is staying with us since it's impossible for her to get home. And it's still raining. I joked that, since up to this week we were in drought conditions, that God got tired of all the prayers for rain and went Old Testament on us. "You want rain? You want fuckin' rain? Here ya go! Howda ya like them apples?"

Posted Image

F mold.  Just found out that the old freezer in my basement(not far from MY BEDROOM) has a ton of black mold in it.  I've had health problems in the past year and now I know why.  I'll have to pay for another doctor visit for the meds to take care of the health issues and then pay for someone to get the freezer the hell out of my house.

HOLY F*CKING F*CK!

I click on a Grantland article about a terrible Lifetime show called 'Devious Housemaids' and the FIRST F*CKING PARAGRAPH HAS A 'BREAKING BAD' SPOILER!

I might have to watch 'Breaking Bad' 'round the clock for the next three days straight, because this is obviously the new 'Million Dollar Baby'. I never saw that movie, but I think I came across 100 references to the ending to get a clear enough picture of what happens.

I visit five websites - this one, Badass Digest, Deadspin, Grantland and F4WON. Everyone except for Big Dave can't shut up about that show and litters articles with references and spoilers.

I FEEL LIKE A WAITER IN THE BOOK VERSION OF A THREAD ABOUT AN IRON THRONE!

A HUUUUUGGGE Fuck You to Tacoma Public Schools, specifically Jennie Reed Elementary.  My son, who is non-verbal Autistic, ran from school today.  This took place within the first hour, so no chance it took place during recess.  My wife was called and told that he had been found a mile and a half away near the high school.  My question tomorrow (when I go down to chew somebody's ass) is going to be how long was he gone before the police were called?  For a six year old to make it a mile and a half away, that takes a while.  Luckily, he was found safe, and he's home now (on punishment for running away).  I know I don't usually post in this thread (or on the board as a whole), but I needed to vent without stressing my wife out even more than she already is.

• Like 3

FUCK YOU SOCIAL MEDIA. So the new Miss America is of Indian descent. Big deal. The tweets that I read just make me sad.  "Post-racial America" my nuts...

Hey, remember, Racism is Dead in America.