DVDVR Message Board

So sorry to hear again.  If you need anything, our schedules seem to match up quite well, so hit me up here or on FB/twitter.

So sorry about your mother, Natural.  Know that you are in the thoughts of many around here. :wub:

Thinking of you and your family natural.

Stay strong dude.

And, hey Natural, thinkin' of you and your mom, my friend.

Hey Natural, hang in there bro.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

Fuck you to the company who fired my fiancee this morning.

hat was a nice thing to happen to her coming back after her vacation and four months before our wedding.

You'll have to excuse the language but what a bunch of cunts

That sucks. Sorry about that to the both of you.

A friend of mine within the span of a week had her grandfather and a friend of the family pass away who was like a second mother. Her second mother ended up getting hospitalized after a massive stroke an hour after she got home from the burial of her grandfather. That really sucks.

A friend of mine within the span of a week had her grandfather and a friend of the family pass away who was like a second mother. Her second mother ended up getting hospitalized after a massive stroke an hour after she got home from the burial of her grandfather. That really sucks.

I'm sorry your friend had to go through that. Best wishes.

Rembert hit the nail on the head.

"Every single person directly or peripherally associated with this fight is worthless. From the actors involved to the space that holds the event to the charity that accepts any money from the proceeds. Worthless."

I'm pretty sure we are not all terrible human beings. And no, I'm not interested in starting a five page 'you suck!', 'no YOU suck!' argument.

Do you constantly attack religious people for believing in religious things?

No, and not every atheist does nor do they even frankly give a shit about what you or anyone else believes. And while, in 2014, it isn't quite the thing it used to be, oh the shit I would get when someone found out about my lack of belief. Might as well told them I flew around on broomsticks. You made a blanket statement that seemed to cover all of us. Only reason I responded.  Relax religious people, you still rule the planet.  End of statement. :)

• Like 2

Being agnostic or atheist (or really anything other than a Baptist or Evangelical) in the American South can be hell on earth, if you'll pardon the metaphor.  It's not such a big deal as an adult in 2014, but as a teenager in the 90s?  Fuck that.

FUCK YOU to West Virginia American Water, the WVDEP, the CDC, our Governor and both houses of the WV legislature, Freedom Industries, the national media, anyone who gives a shit about the George Washington Bridge lane closure outside of the New York metropolitan area, and...  I don't know, "Coal Keeps The Lights On" billboards, just for good measure.  Fuck you all.

I'm pretty sure we are not all terrible human beings. And no, I'm not interested in starting a five page 'you suck!', 'no YOU suck!' argument.

Do you constantly attack religious people for believing in religious things?

No, and not every atheist does nor do they even frankly give a shit about what you or anyone else believes. And while, in 2014, it isn't quite the thing it used to be, oh the shit I would get when someone found out about my lack of belief. Might as well told them I flew around on broomsticks. You made a blanket statement that seemed to cover all of us. Only reason I responded. Relax religious people, you still rule the planet. End of statement. :)

Who's religious? I'm not.