DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: JAMIE NOBLE

RIPPA

I was going to just keep naming people I hate but that takes way more energy than I actually have right now so instead we will move on.

God that later match needed like 15 more minutes

• Like 1

Jesus, this was the best Velocity match in the history of Velocity.

I was about to say, Rippa.  This week has kinda been an "I Hate This Fucker And Here's Why" week. 

I am not sure we could be friends any longer if this was a thread to pour venom on the good name of Jamie Noble.

I loved me some Nidia/Jamie Noble hit the lottery stuff.  Redneck Rich was fucking gold, especially them running through their new double wide and then getting stuck when running side by side down the hall...

"Give 'em the jiggly tongue!"

CURSE THAT TIE-JIRI!!!

That match is the one where Tajiri mists Nidia leading to her being blind angle. God Nidia really might be the best of the Tough Enough winners.

Anyway

You have to skip the first 30 seconds of this douche promoting his shitty channel with shitty music

This is neither here nor there but we've had a massive dearth of house show footage over the last few year or so. There are enough good matches on TV these days that it doesn't really matter, but it is sort of frustrating in this age of really tiny video recording devises. 

Also, there might be a better quality version of this out there but it's interesting nonetheless.

Noble was awesome when he was trying to hit on Vickie Guerrero but she wasn't having any of it, so she put him through a gauntlet of having to wrestle big ass dudes.

His reaction when she puts him up against the Undertaker is fantastic. It's such a shame I can't find the backstage segment booking the match.

Edit: Found it! http://rutube.ru/video/07f967907a190e1b98147ec817cad0df/

This thread makes me want figure out what were the very best matches in Velocity history: We haven't even touched Paul London's work.

Noble was a guy who I always enjoyed in everything he did. The Noble/Palumbo feud never really paying off deeply saddens me.

Also, his match with Roderick Strong in RoH just before he headed back to the E was one of my favorite matches of 2005.

Now this is the best Velocity match ever:

And speaking of house shows, I saw Noble carry Snitsky to a good match at an MSG house show where Noble won via armbar.

Ha, I was at that show too. They had a HUGE (like 18-19,000) hot crowd that popped for everything... except this match which died like a fart in church.