DVDVR Message Board

Oh shit, son.   The entire Street Fighter trilogy is scheduled for this Sunday from 4PM to 10PM EST. 

El Rey really does depose Cloo, Chiller, and FearNET as the single greatest cable network on television..

The it reruns right after that too. . . .

The Street Fighter marathon is fucking legendary.  My fiancee and I were hooked immediately.  Bless this wonderful, amazing channel.  We already pretty much set aside a good chunk of time Saturday for the Gordon Liu marathon.

El Mariachi and Reservoir Dogs is the double feature for tonight, so we'll see just how uncensored this channel really is.

The Gordon Liu tribute on Saturday looks tremendous. 

I am absolutely stoked for Flying Five Finger One Arm Eight Pole Shaolin Exploding Death Touch Theater this Thursday.  A double feature of two of my favorite SB movies ever.

It is beloved Five Finger One Armed Eight Pole Shaolin Exploding Death Touch Thursday!

Tonight's double feature is:

609140.jpg

and

5element.jpg

aka Super Ninjas aka Chinese Super Ninjas!

YEAH BOY! Thanx for the reminder J.T., I'ma have fun tonight!

Were there any language blips in Dogs, if anyone watched it? I wasn't about to dig in again after seeing it last week with my friends, one of whom was positing ridiculous conspiracy theories about Blonde being an undercover agent. 

• Like 2

Were there any language blips in Dogs, if anyone watched it? I wasn't about to dig in again after seeing it last week with my friends, one of whom was positing ridiculous conspiracy theories about Blonde being an undercover agent.

IFC regularly shows Dogs uncut, I don't see why El Rey wouldn't be able to do the same.

IFC regularly shows Dogs uncut, I don't see why El Rey wouldn't be able to do the same.

IFC shows Eyes Wide Shut, so its not the best barometer. . . .